• Skate Boarding •

Requested by: Penguingirl123456789

Thank you so much for idea and please give me ur opinion on this oneshot :))

It's been a long time since I started writing, main reason? Cause my family wants me to use my devices only when its necessary cause otherwise my holidays will be wasted. Add laziness too as a reason.

First things first, I want to thank you all very much for 170k, that a hella lot of reads 😳

Also thank you for all the support and ideas I've gotten! <3 Hope you enjoy reading ❤️❤️❤️

Note: This is a crossover of Haikyuu and Sk8 The Infinity!!!

---

"And ADAM is going up against..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sunray!!!!"

---

"It's really happening tonight. Your beef against ADAM..", Reki pondered his thoughts out loud. "Yeah.."

"Have you thought of anything? Like a strategy?", the redhead asked Hinata who replied with ease, "Not yet but just you wait and see! I will definitely win!"

Reki chuckled and started pulling Hinata's cheeks slightly causing him you wince a bit. "Sure sure but my dear little brother, you will hurt yourself if you act reckless."

Reki let go of his brother's cheeks and Hinata pouted, massaging his sore area on his cheek. "Mhm.."

"How about you ask for some tricks from Joe and Cherry or maybe even Miya?", Langa interrupted them unexpectedly.

"Hmm you think they will help?", Reki asked leaning slightly back on his chair.

"Not sure but we can ask?", Langa responded taking a seat next to the redhead.

"Thank you for the idea Langa-san! I have to head for practice now so see you all later!", Hinata hurriedly got up from his chair when he looked at his watch.

"Bye Sho!", Reki grinned waving his hands.

"Hope you have a great day." Langa smiled at him. "Bye!!!"

---

Most of the time, after practice, the team would go home together before going separate ways and today was also the same. 

"Guys! I'm going to take this way today, I'll see you all tomorrow!"

"Eh isn't your house this way?", Sugawara said in confusion. "Uhh I am going to..visit my friend!"

It was sort of evident in his expression and tone that he was lying but the team didn't say anything and said their bye's. "..Okay.."

"Bye Hinata/Shoyou!"

"Hmm..I think Hinata is lying..", Daichi said as Hinata hurriedly left the other way

"Huh? You thought that too?", Nishinoya asked. "So did I!!!"