• Masked Youtuber •

Requested by: IrisKnights17

The plot belongs to them too. The ship is of course ✨KENHINA✨. One of my fav ships so I thank you for requesting this.

Tbh this is one of the most constructed request I have gotten. This is idea is simply impeccable. Again thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy what I've created.

---

Hinata Shoyou. A small ball of energy with one of the brightest smiles.

He had a lot of interests like gaming, singing, writing songs, watching anime and more. He started a YouTube channel called "Sunray" during middle school where he shared all of his talents and interests. He didn't want to show his face in front of the camera so he always wore a mask during the videos and livestreams.  

It was a black fox mask with traces of golden on a few areas. With the mask on, Hinata hid his face from the media but the real question is how long will this last?

Slowly over the years, his channel developed and it reached above 40 million subscribers! Soon his fans couldn't get over their curiosity and desperately wanted to see his face. With all the overwhelming comments, Hinata made a promise to them.

He would show his face when he reaches 50 million subscribers.

Now let's get into his love life- He was in love with none other than his bestfriend Kenma, he was attracted to his laid back personality and they both shared similar interests which caused Hinata to fall more in love with him.

Hinata never confessed his feelings in fear of getting rejected and losing his best friend so he kept it all inside of him.

---

Kenma Kozume. An introverted gamer who didn't communicate much.

Two of his interests were volleyball and video games but mostly video games. It was like as if he was in another world, he was addicted to it. His interest in gaming also led him to a YouTube channel "Sunray". 

He had only seen one video of the guy playing minecraft and he had already fallen in love with his gaming style. Soon enough, he became a fanboy of Sunray.

And when I mean by a fanboy I mean literally a fanboy, He had bought every single merch of his and would even join every livestream of his, may it be at night or morning. He would also screech in happiness at some points when he gets a notification of a video or livestream of Sunray. 

It was official. Sunray had become Kenma's No.1 favorite gamer.

One of his top most wishes was for Sunray to do a face reveal so when he heard in a livestream that he would do one when he reached 50 million, Kenma couldn't get the thought out of his head and would check the number of followers he had every single day.

Till now, you've only read about his gaming life so you must be wondering how is his love life like?

Well as of now, he is still single af and he is gay. He only found out about that when he met him. Hinata Shoyou.

The blond had fallen head over heels for the little bean ever since they first met. Kenma was attracted to not only his captivating looks but also to his wonderful personality.

Kenma was honestly pretty surprised when Hinata wanted to be friends with him. He usually titled himself as "self centered" and "boring" which was why he never really made many friends. He became really happy when he and Hinata became close friends, it was like a dream come true.

But they were total opposites, which made Kenma believe that he wouldn't have a chance with the ginger.

---