• Musical keys •

Heyo peeps!!

This was not suggested by anyone. Just a random idea in my head I thought I could use. I hope you enjoy this :)

***

Hinata was stressed. Very stressed. He was failing most of his classes and he felt like he has gotten worse at volleyball.

All he wanted to do was practice to get his mind off of things so when he found out that afternoon practice was cancelled, he was furious.

"What is wrong with me? I need to calm down...", He thought. 

He decided to stay at school before he went home since he did not want his mother asking multiple questions on why he was mad and what was on his mind.

He then though about going to the music room. Before he pursued his volleyball career, he used to played the piano. It was soothing and relaxing to hear and moreover it calmed his mind.

It was his escape from reality.

He would get lost in an other world, far away from the real one. No one knew this, not even his closest friends. He only played it when he is under a lot of stress from life. He took a deep breath and then began playing his favourite piece.

He slowly closed his eyes and his hands moved by themselves. He played it with fondness, with care, and with love. 

(I didn't know which one to use because all of them are so good. So I put the video here so you guys can hear them all.)

***

Nishinoya as the forgetful person he is, forgot his bag at the school and went to get it. As soon as he found it and exited the classroom, he stopped dead in his tracks as the beautiful sound of piano surrounds him, twisting out into the hallway. 

It was a beautiful piece.

He wanted to know where it was coming from. Soon enough he found himself standing in front of the music room.

He decided not to go in so as to not disturb the person. Instead he slowly opened the door a little, enough to see the person.

And to his surprise, it was Hinata.

He stood perplexed for a few seconds but then excitement took over him.

Hinata had the ability to play volleyball but to play the piano as well? This was something which he had to tell the rest of the team.

~Next Day at Practice~

"TIMEOUT BREAK!!!", Daichi shouted across the gym.

"Whoo that was nice wasn't it Kageyama?", Hinata asked Kageyama elbowing him.

"It was infact THAT YOU DID HORRIBLY! IF I SEE YOU PLAYING WITH THE SAME TERRIBLE EFFORT, I WILL NOT TOSS TO YOU!", Kageyama scolded the poor little bean.

"You are so mean Bakayama!", Hinata pouted not sparing a glance at Kageyama.

"Why do you both have to fight everyday?", Daichi asked facepalming.

"It's Kageyama's fault!", Hinata said, quick to blame the other.

"Me? It's you! If you don't play terribly everyday, this would not have happened!", Kageyama retorted at Hinata's reponse.