• The Beach (part 2) •

Coach Ukai said,"We have to change first then only we can play volleyball.And remember our main goal is to improve our skills.Understood!"

The team said,"Osu!"

They rushed to change in the changing room and after they changed,they waited for their managers and coach to change.

Hinata said,"UWAHHH!The beach looks great!"

Nishinoya said,"I wonder if our godess Kiyoko will come in a bikini."

Tanaka said,"Me too bro.If-OW!"

Tanaka stopped as Sugawara pulled his and Nishinoya's ears and pushed them to the ground.

Sugawara said with a stern look on his face,"Now you two,Behave!Or else Daichi will give you a hard time."

Both of them stopped whining as they shuddered at the thought of Daichi giving them extra practice.

When all of them came out of the changing room,most of the guys came to Kiyoko to ask for her number or telling her she is pretty.Tanaka and Nishinoya did not like this and came in front of Kiyoko with a monsterous face which kept them all away but they were still eyeing Kiyoko.

Suddenly Hinata shouted,"I SEE NEKOMA!"

The team turned to see Hinata running towards Kenma and his other friends inn Nekoma.

With Hinata and Kenma:

Hinata hugged Kenma who hugged him back.They then started to talk.

Hinata said,"I missed you so much Kenma."

Kenma said in his monetome voice,"True even though we face-timed eachother it's better to see eachother face to face in reality."

Suddenly Lev came up in front of them and hugged Hinata.

Lev said,"I missed you Hinata!How much have you grown?And what are you doing here?"

Hinata said "That is so rude Lev!I don't hear you greeting others like this!"and in confusion he said,"Huh?Didn't Kenma tell you?"

Lev said,"What!He didn't say a word!"as he turned to face to Kenma.

Lev said,"Why didn't you tell me?"

Kenma replied,"I thought it was better off as a surprise."

Suddenly Kuroo who was hearing said,"Heya shrimp!"

Hinata replied,"Good to see you too Roosterhead."

Kuroo said to Kenma,"When did you learn to make surprises."

Kenma said,"Eversince my birth."

The rest of the members of Karasuno came up to them.

Daichi said to Hinata,"Don't run off like that Hinata!"

Hinata replied,"Sorry captain!"

Daichi sighed and said,"It's okay!"

Kuroo said,"Hello to you Daichi!"

Daichi said,"Same to you Kuroo."and they shook hands.

Suddenly Coach Ukai and Coach Nekomata came in front of this ruckus and when the attention turned towards them they started talking.

Coach Nekomata said,"i see everyone has finished talking so can we begin the match?"

Both teams said,"OSU!"

They found a net and a voleyball and went to their positions.They started the match with Karasuno in the lead but as time went by Nekoma went in the lead.As they were concentrating and having fun playing,they did not see the crowdb surrounding them.The match was over when Kuroo spiked the volleyball and no one recieved it which meant Nekoma won.Daichi shook hands with Kuroo.Suddenly there was an uproar of cheering with a lot of comments like "You guys were amazing!","The shrimp jumped so high!"and many others.Both teams bowed to the crowd and thanked them for watching the match.Both the coaches decided to give them a 20 minutes break for the good game.Many sat down and drank and ate.Some went for swimming.Suddenly Hinata came with a surf board but before he went for surfing.

Daichi asked,"Hinata do you know surfing?"

Hinata replied,"Of-course I do!I learned to surf at the age of 6."

Daichi said,"Okay then!Be careful!"as he went to sit with the others still keeping an eye on Hinata.

As the tides were a bit high,he surfed with no problem.He did many tricks like Bottom Turn,Alley oop and more.The tricks attracted a crowd and surprised many including Nekoma and Karasuno.When he finished,the crowd cheered and he smiled.

They went towards him and asked him many questions.

"How did you do that?"

"Can you teach me?"

"What the heck was that?"

The coaches stopped them and said to give Hinata some time to explain.When all the attention was towards Hinata,he started talking.

He told that he learned from his father who was a professional surfer.It was suprising for the teams and in the little leftover time during the break,Hinata taught them the basics.Then they started practicing volleyball again and after sometime it turned a bit dark so they bid goodbyes and left.