• Talent Show •

I thought about doing an early update because this book got 14k+ views!!! Thank you so much :)
Plus in this one-shot Yachi is very OOC and it is a bit short, you can start reading now.

Hinata was a bright, friendly ,cheerful person with a loud personality. No one would have guessed that he would be hiding anything. 

When Hinata was young, he would play the guitar. It was one of his favourite things to do and he enjoyed it a lot. He loved playing it because he expressed his true emotions through it. But he stopped playing it over time.

His parents were not at all supportive and he got bullied too. He and Yachi were childhood best friends and she always comforted him during these bad times.She was always there for him and never left his side.

-PRESENT-

Hinata and Yachi were heading to the rooftop to eat their food together when a certain flyer caught her attention.

Hinata asked,"Why did you stop Yachi?"

Yachi said,"Look at this flyer Shoyou!"

Hinata and Yachi both read the flyer and Hinata asked,"A talent show?"

Yachi said,"This is perfect! You can join the talent show!"

Hinata shouted,"What?! No way Yachi!"

Yachi asked,"Why not?"

Hinata sighed,"You know why. Now lets go eat."

Yachi said,"Okay..."

Yachi wanted everyone to recognize Hinata's talent and appreciate him. Suddenly an idea popped up in her mind and she smiled to herself thinking about it.

Hinata asked,"Why are you smiling?"

Yachi smirked,"Nothing.Now let's go!"

Hinata was not convinced but went along with her. They went to the rooftop and ate their food together while talking.

~TIME SKIP~

Hinata and Yachi had finished their classes and were at the gym talking to each other when Nishinoya butted into their conversation.

He asked,"Did you guys hear about talent how?"

Yachi said,"Yeah we did!Are you applying?"

Nishinoya answered,"No.What about you two?"

Hinata said,"I am going to pass."

Yachi said,"About that...Can we talk in private Hinata?"

Hinata was clearly confused and said,"Okay...?"

Yachi took him to the back of the gym so one could hear them.

Hinata asked,"So...What did you want to talk about?"

Yachi took a deep breath and said,"Well...I may have put your name for the talent show."

Hinata's eyes widened in shock and surprise and he shouted,"WHAT?! WHY?!"

Yachi said,"You play the guitar so well and I wanted to see you perform.Why don't you want to play?"

Hinata said sadly with his head down,"I don't think anyone will like it.They will probably make fun of me."

Yachi comforted him,"Don't say that Sho. You are amazing at it! I myself have heard it!"

Hinata said,"Is there any way I can forfeit?"

Yachi replied,"Nope."

Hinata said,"There's no way I am doing this!"

Yachi said,"Please Shoyou! Just this once!"

Yachi kept on pleading until Hinata hesitantly agreed to do it.

Hinata sighed,"Fine..."

Yachi cheered,"Yay!"

They went back inside the gym and continued like nothing happened.

~TIME SKIP~

During the week Hinata practiced at Yachi's house to avoid his parents.He played wonderfully infront of Yachi and she was sure he was going to get first place.

Right now they were waiting for his turn to come.Hinata was nervous since he hadn't performed in front of a large audience before but Yachi assured him that it would be fine.And before they knew it,Hinata's turn had come.

Yachi said,"You will be great Sho!"

Hinata smiled and went up on stage with his guitar.

The crowd and judges erupted into cheers and he got off the stage when it died down.

Yachi said,"You nailed it!!!"

Hinata said,"Thanks Yachi!"

Yachi said,"You are most DEFINITELY going to get 1st place!"

Hinata replied,"Are you sure?The others were great too."

Yachi said,"Just you wait and see."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon everyone who applied for the show had performed on stage and it was time to announce the winners.

The host said,"All the auditions were great but there can be only one winner and that is...

Hinata Shoyou!!!

Hinata went up to the stage and one of the judges gave him the trophy.The audience were all clapping and cheering as loud as they could.Hinata was smiling and was overcome with joy and happiness.

He went backstage after this and thanked Yachi while hugging her.

Hinata said,"Thank you so much Yachi."

Yachi hugged back and said,"No problem."

Lets say that almost everyone were amazed by Hinata and wanted to hear him play again.Soon he became the talk of the school.

Like I said it is short. Thank you for reading and now imma go and write down the one-shots you suggested.