17.Plan Failed.

It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it. 

2 Hours later 

" It hurts " Somi cried more as the others tried to calm her down. After going in the Magic Maze they set a goal of the group who would reach the exit first would win.

Over excited and sheer will to win somi ran in the maze , getting lost for the first 30 minutes but won at the end Because she discovered the exit first , but tripped hurting her knee which was bleeding now . 

Pulling out a handkerchief from her pocket she slowly dripped in water and applied it gently on her wound causing her to cry more .

" Ahh " she winced.

 " Somi , you should've been careful not ran , look what has happened to you now " . Mint said slowly patting her back .

 " It's Ok , you're gonna be fine "

She slowly dressed the wound with the handkerchief before getting up offering her the bottle of water.

" Somi , drink some water . We are going back to mansion , I'm going to dress you wound again and it will be fine by tomorrow ."

She slowly bend down again wiping the girl's tears as she nodded in response. 

 " Jimin-ssh-ii can you get the car , we will head back now . It's getting late and dark " She stated on which the mint and the black nodded in response before jogging towards the parking lot . 

Jung Kook was already gone to bring his car as well so Somi could sit and they could head back to the mansion. She slowly helped Somi walked towards the gate of the fair 

Jimin on the other side holding her as the cars awaited at the entrance. Opening the door she helped the girl sit in the back seat  before helping her buckle her belt closing the door , then walking in the front seat , settling herself in the passenger seat . 

" Settled?" Jung Kook asked staring at her . 

Humming in response she buckled her seat-belt taking off her mask and cap as he pressed his feet on the pedal and drove off.