15. Krunk: The mascot

Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three.

"Are you excited , Doc Eonni  ?" Somi asked squealing in her seat .

"Very " She replied looking out of the window .

"Jeon can you slide down the window, I want some fresh air " She said looking him, who nodded while continued to drive .

Jung-kook was on the driver seat. She was on the passenger seat beside him and Somi sat at the back . As for Jimin and Taehyung they were in the car behind them.

The window on her side, slid down making her hair fly. Her hair flew freely with making her even more beautiful than she already was.

How can you be so beautiful? This is unfair.

His mind spoke to him . He slightly shook his head before focusing on driving before reaching at the gate of the fair and driving in the parking lot.

Getting off the car he noticed with a scarf she wore a black cap and a black mask to cover her face. He sighed because now it would be even hard for the men to recognize her.

"You know it's even hard to recognize you now? " He said walking beside her.

The other two boys walked behind them whereas Somi walked in front of them more like jumped her way to the ticket counter.

"Don't worry as long as I can recognize you it's well enough " She chuckled.

They gave their tickets walking into the fair which gave somewhat Disneyland vibes.
There were people wearing cartoon costumes with big heads waving at them standing at the entrance with balloons and confetti.

" Welcome to the fair ~" The YG entertainment company, artist mascot sang throwing confetti in the air.

" Krunk ! " She stared at him for a moment.