45. The Final Battle

What happens when the person, you love dies? 

After the person dies, you may feel a range of emotions, including numbness and shock, or a sense of disbelief. Most importantly sadness.

3 WEEKS LATER 

 Shattered  & Broken.

These two words were not enough to describe his state. He was a mess. Complete mess. He couldn't talk it was as if his voice was gone. He couldn't eat. He had no appetite. Eyes bloody red, the nose was stiffed. He couldn't breathe either. It all felt surreal. 

Untrue. He couldn't believe it even though it happened right in front of him. He remembered the way she was looking at him. Her eyelids partly opened, her hair flying, her face covered in cuts and bruises.

She was calling him to save her, her eyes said it all. But her expression was completely different. A part of him thinks she's dead. But another part of him still clings onto the hope that she's alive.

She is alive and safe in sound. 

But if she's alive, then where is she?

He sat by his bed as he buried his face between his knees. His sobs dry, his tears couldn't stop, sobbing by himself he would sleep and wake the next day just to cry again. The aura of the Jeon mansion completely silent. His hyungs were devastated as well feeling sad for their donseng,  his heart was broken and hurt. 

His mother well, she was ashamed of herself. All her life, all she did was to see her son get hurt. Just like a statue, she regrets not standing up for him. As well as her daughter, Arya who is dead as well. Apparently, She heard him speak that Arya's dead body was also thrown in the same sea as hers.

_

He stared blankly at the ceiling above him, he remembered when the storm and the rain seemed to have calmed down a bit he brought his men , guards and choppers to search for her in the sea. 

But , they couldn't find it because the body had been swiped away into the international waters , crossing the edges of Korean waters . That's what the guards said . Defeated he was pulled back by his hyungs since there was no scope now of finding her .