3.Dr. Eun Byeol

She has something inside her .
Something called Perfection and Uniqueness
,which no other girls has .
Which attracts him towards her .

'' T-tenth f-floor , c-cabin no. 3. D-department of H-health and dietary '' The receptionist said while stuttering which he found amusing .

Boarding the elevator pressing the tenth button , his hand clutched the ID card and his heart began pounding .

6 floor...

7 floor...

8 floor...

9 floor...

"Tenth floor" The speaker in the elevator dinged and he stepped out .

Dr. Eun Younjun - Cardiologist .

Dr. Eun Arie JIN - Psychologist .

Dr. Eun Byeol - Nutritionist .

He in took a sharp breath before softly knocking on the door .

"Come in " A faint voice said from the other side of the door . Her voice .

Twisting  the door knob . He slide open the door , walking in closing it behind him .

"Miss Byeol " He smiled. She looked up from the portfolio , she was reading. The Lolita glasses still resting on her nose bridge.

" Uh -hey , it's you , we met at the cafe , few minutes ago "  She clarified and he nodded . She signaled him to take a seat .

"firstly , I would like to return something to you"  He said and his hand went in his pocket . Pulling out her identification card  He gently placed it on the table .

"I believe this belongs to you "  He added and she nodded immediately picking up her ID card .

"Thank you so much , i was looking for it . In fact i was about to come to the cafe shop , to look for it " She smiled genuinely.