14. Fair

The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie.

"A-ahh! "  Her screams terrified him. As he tried to move but couldn't.

" S-save me- Ahhhhhh!! " She screamed as her head was banged against the wall in force.

His eyes widened looking at her figure thrown on the ground.

There was blood. A lot of blood everywhere.

"See Jung-kook, you're nothing but worthless. Everyone you see, you love dies and so does this b*tch " Minho spat pulling the trigger.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The day came at last the 25th annual fair of Seoul . The day began every year the day when the ancient king of one of Korean kingdom 's daughter was born it was a good omen by the monks and  priests so it was  celebrate  every year for the princess 's birthday . 

Stalls of food , accessory and fashion were set up from the first light of the day to the last ray of the sun and overtake f moon  .

Teenagers , couples , family were invited they just needed invitation tickets for the entry in the fair .

Staring at his reflection he sighed before grabbing his bag pack which contained his necessities , he set it down before slowly opening the secret cupboard situated behind the mirror in his dressing room .

Opening it  he quietly grabbed his gun and a few sleeping injections just in case and a few other weapons . 

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath . It was just a nightmare.

No one will ever hurt you . Cause I'll always be there to protect you .