7.Mr & Mrs. Ray

Each Pain made her STRONG ,

Each Betrayal more INTELLIGENT,

Each Disappointment more SINFUL .

She's someone else now.....

Mrs. Jeon Yoona

Mr. Jeon Min -ho 's beloved wife . Beloved ? she believes not and nor does he . Daughter of wealthy Asian mafia leader , she was married off to Min-ho at the age of 20 . Few years later they were blessed with a handsome boy the next a.k.a fifth generation of Jeon Mafia , Jeon Jungguk. Few years later they were again blessed with two daughters . Jeon Somi and Jeon Arya.

Min-ho never actually loved his wife or cherished her . Question arises why ? . That simple thing that everyone is crazy for Money . He married her because of her high class background . So those sacred lines "i promise to love and cherish you blah blah blah "it was complete shit to him.

_

The lifeless looking women stared at her and she awkwardly looked around but then slowly went forward to her before bowing respectfully and bending down to touch her feet .

Her touch brought the women back to reality as she put forward her hand to give a light pat on her head before quietly murmuring ''Stay blessed '' enough for the girl to hear it before standing back onto her feet and giving a light smile .

"Forgive me dear but who are you ?"  She asked but as soon as their eyes met she froze .

Sapphire blue eyes , the signature of being an Eun .

"Good morning ma'am , I'm Eun Byeol well Dr. Eun Byeol , appointed Nutritionist by Mr. Jeon Jungguk for Mr. Jeon Ray"

"Well um I hope you've got everything you need to take care of him" She gave light smile which was obviously fake .

"Yes ma'am I promise to try my best while he's in my care and apart from him , I have also been told to take care of the family for the next few months , so you'll be in my care too" She stated and the woman nodded .

"Please excuse me I have give instructions to the cook "  She excused herself .