26.The Salvatore Brothers.

Sometimes you have to pretend to be fool so that you could see how far can they go....

8 o' clock 

Octagon Pub 

Armani Nights 

  The car stopped as , the foot worn-ed between the pencil heel stepped out greeted by the camera flashes , her brownish black hair cascaded down her back , her face was covered by a big black Pandora hat .

She wore  a black dress coat stopping down at her mid thighs, see through black stockings coated her smooth , slender legs , the white pearl detailing on her coat made her the moon of the night . 

Her long diamond earrings dangled in the air , hung by ears , matching with the bracelet slid around her wrist and her black pencil heels finished the look . 

She looked marvelous. 

A marvelous Creation of woman  

The camera flashes couldn't blind her but her red tinted lips curved upwards as the crowd of men try to entangle her . But before they could the eight men stepped out from behind her making a human chain around her as she walked towards the entrance . 

The bouncers on the entrances eyes popped out of their sockets as they bow down in front of her before opening the gates letting her in . 

Her heels clicked as they made contact with the wooden floor attracting all attention towards her ,the men playing at  the pool table , poker or the ones watching the strippers dance turned at her arrival drooling at the sight of her figure. 

Heck even the strippers felt insecure glaring at her , who made her way towards the bar . The bartender girl bowed at her , who sat on the leather chair crossing her leg over the other , her legs on full display. 

"Martini" she whispered in a cold voice as the girl nodded .