19.Long.time.no.see-S.V.

It's not about who's been longer and who's been short, it's all about who stabs you in the back

"Hi, Anna " 

The older woman took the coat  and car keys from the girl's hand , letting the others enter to be greeted by other butlers and maids.

5 maids 

4 butlers

" Welcome please come in "

 One of the maids politely smiled gesturing the men towards the living room .

"Guys please guide them towards the dining room, I'll be down in 5" She said before she heard the mint speak.

" You're house is so....... "

" Big ."

 The broad shoulder completed the sentence.

" Thank you very much. Make yourselves home. " She smiled before slowly walking away to the stairs. With Anna trailing behind her.

He looked at her figure fading away as heard Anna ask her about the fair. Anna's hand was on her upper  back. He chuckled saw how she took of her heels quickly and walked up barefoot when his eyes went on the scar cuts around her ankle .

_

" Thank you for the food ~" The twins sang in a melody making everyone chuckle.

" You're welcome ~ " She sang back. 

 " Thank you for the food, Anna " She said to the older woman.

From one side of the table his heart melted at her gestures. Anna took a seat beside her before serving the children some salad.

" Here, have some salad . Your mother specially sent it here "  She served some salad to her in a small plate.