9. Tranquilizers

This is how Betrayal starts not with

Big Lies but Small Secrets .

"What ?" He said blinking his eyes for the third time .

" Mr.Ray 's health is going to take a while to recover , but I can assure you that if he follows his food chart , medicine and therapies strictly , he will be healthy again back onto his feet . Till then I also have the responsibility to take care of your family 's health . So if you need some one to talk to or be there with you , I'll be there "

"Thank you , Ms. Byeol "he smiled .

"Anytime "

" do you want a hug ? " 

 She was caught off guard , but nodded slowly opening her arms. Her face met his chest . He could feel his heart beating fast and his cheeks were red . He also felt her listening to his heart beat .

_

" I'll have to check on my grandma , maybe its time for her medicines "He opened the kitchen cup board .

" Medicines ? Is Mrs.Ray okay ? what happened to her ?" She asked sipping on a cup of coffee .

" Actually she went out for a walk few days ago , but then suddenly she had a black out and someone brought her to the hospital and then after that she has been on bed rest , asking me that if I had found that girl " He turned and poured some water in the glass from the jar .

" Which girl ?" She asked .

"That girl who brought her to the hospital and paid all the bills , all grand-ma could remember was she was wearing a champagne pink coat , brunette hair , blue eyes . "