11.British Royalty

Don't trust everything you see, Even salt looks like sugar.

*tick *

*tok*

*tick*

*tok*

The girl sat on the leather chair in the dimly lit room , it was pin drop silent only the ticking of clock could be heard . The chilly breeze invaded in her room , she stood up from the chair making her way towards the terrace lost into her thoughts.

The Sequin-silver stars like the scattered embers of a dying fire winked down at her , illuminating the atramentous curtain of sky. The breeze blew her hair out of her face and it revealed two things on her body .

A scar and a tattoo ..

The scar that reminded her of the moment when her life turned upside -down . The tattoo that reminded her of the moment when she met her new self . A new personality . She stood on the very edge turning around , her back facing the railings her hands tightly gripping it for support as she leaned back the high building feeling the air through her silky hair .

She could feel the pair of eyes on her maintaing an intense gaze watching each of her movements and she kept her calm and leaned against the railing doing nothing but observing the beautiful city of Seoul .

It is true that Seoul is very beautiful at night especially the view was breath taking but for him she was the only beauty . Beautiful than any flower or any other women . These emotions , these feelings , he felt strange . He couldn't understand what he felt towards her .... yet .

THE NEXT DAY

"This feels much better right ?.. than that confined room ?" 

She slowly took of the oxygen mask , setting it down and fixed the recliner chair 's position .The old man's lungs filled with fresh , morning breeze and felt more alive and surviving .

"much better , dear"  He slowly smiled towards her and she nodded . She looked at him for moment and realized .He hadn't changed one bit .

Kind .

Caring .

Jolly .