23. The Ejf Twins

The cold truth about betrayal it never comes from your enemies .

2 DAYS LATER .

"Yoona , its been such a long time "

 Yu-mi hugged her sister in law , flashing a fake smile while she forced a smile . 

"Aunt Yu-miee !!"  Somi squealed as Yu-mi opened her arms and welcomed her for a hug . 

"Somi its been such a long time , You've grown quite a lot , Erica was missing you " Yu-mi said .

"Where 's uniee ?"  Somi giggled .

"She 's just coming inside "

They sat in the living room , slowly footsteps were heard approaching and Jimin , Tae hyung and Jung-Kook came down and greeted them . 

"Jung Kook , dear how have you been ?"

Yu-mi opened her arms and he engulfed him in a bone crushing  hug .

"Jimin , Tae how have you guys been ? "

"We are great Ms. Yu-mi " They smiled.

"Oh just call me Aunt , Ho-seok , Yoongi and Nam-joon are outside getting our suite cases , Where  is Mum and Dad ?"

"There are in the garden , with Jin and Byeol" Yoona replied .

"Who is Byeol ?"  She asked  looking  completely confused. 

"She's taking care of dad and mum , she's our personal nutritionist" Yoona answered  

"Please , sit down aunt I'll call them" Jung-Kook excused himself . 

Walking in the garden , he searched for them not until he saw his grandparents , his hyung and her clicking a picture .

Jin hyung was holding the phone while making a meme face , grandma was hugging her while standing behind his grandpa 's wheel chair . 

They were all laughing at the picture not until Jin noticed him raising his eyebrows asking him what's wrong , he mouthed a she's here  nodding he told them and they looked at him before walking towards him , as she slowly pushed his wheelchair . 

Entering the house , she said  him .

"I didn't know your aunt was coming"

"Same pinch" He replied .

She nodded before slowly walking towards Mrs. ray , who sitting on the sofa comfortably opposite to Yoona and Yu-mi . 

She fixed the pillows behind her back , older lady smiled at her gently holding her hand and made her sit on the armrest beside her .

"How's Min-ho ? Why didn't you bring him too ?" She asked her while her daughter sighed .

"You know how busy he is deals and handling business , its not easy" She said and Mrs. Ray nodded .

"I want you to meet , someone important . This is Byeol she's been taking care of your dad and I . We have been recovering quick under her care , you should be thankful to her "

 She smiled at older woman 's words .

"Dr. Eun Byeol , Nutritionist . Hmm . I've heard you had graduated from two top most colleges, Harvard and Oxford , right ?"