8.Ms. Observant .

The Prettiest smile hid the deepest secrets ........

The Prettiest eyes have cried the most tears ..........

The Kindest heart felt the most pain ...........

"worthless child "

"You didn't deserve to be born"

"You're such a big shame to the family name "

" Kids like you are a curse"

"If i would have been in your mother 's place i would have killed you when you were in her womb "

"You're just a mistake "

_

"Just two spoons oil , In the vegetable soup an-"She stopped speaking in the middle of her sentence when her eyes darted at his figure , who was blankly sitting in the dining room .

2 days .

Its been two days since she 's here and he has been trying his best to talk to her and make a conversation with her but she just ignored him , like he didn't existed . As , a matter of fact it's the third day and today he didn't speak a word . His breakfast had been already served to him , but the food remained untouched and un-noticed .

It Bothered her .

There is something that is bothering him , that bothered her .

"Cheryl , make a cup of chamomile tea , please "She said , her eyes glued to his figure .

" Yes , Dr. Eun "

-

Lost in his thoughts , he failed to notice her presence behind her until , she placed a hand on his shoulder which startled him . She brought her other hand in front , gave him the cup of tea with a warm smile . He took it and brought the cup to his lips slowly blowing it and taking a sip .

'' Chamomile Tea it will help you calm down ......'' She started off. ''.....from what 's bothering you ''she finished her sentence and he looked at her .

He placed the cup of tea on the table before slowly pulling out the chair beside him and motioned her to sit on it . She sat down at once and he sighed a long sigh which probably he was keeping inside him and turned towards her .