36.Cake Talk

Betrayal is the only truth that sticks 

"you are no use to Yu-mi " He mumbled coldly on the phone .

"It was a trap , brother . Someone else is also behind the Blue Box , someone who knows how much power it holds like us"  She said .

"It fucking pointless to tell me now , cause the device is stolen . And so the Bank has been robbed . The blame is on our gang now , have you seen how hateful comments have media been throwing at us" He groaned .

"I don't understand , who can it be ? " She mumbled quietly to her self.

"It can be Dae Jung , he died in car accident planned by us , Miyeon no chance I killed her , the children died in the fire . It definitely can 't be them" He clarified .

"Brother , I think you should come to Korean , let's solve these mysteries at once and find the device open the vault"

"I'm coming to Korea"

_

They were footsteps roaming around the big Kitchen . Maids and chefs preparing special delicacies. Seokjin  stood by the counter wearing a black apron giving instruction and guidelines. It looked like a big feast was being prepared . 

"Afternoon Jin- whoa what's all this ?"  She asked but was surprised so many maids and chefs in the kitchen . 

"Morning Byeol , all of this is preparation"  He answered smiling while flipping pages of what looked like a Cook book . It was very thick .

"Lemme guess You have guests coming over ?"

" Bingo ~ " He chimed dramatically like in a game win.