41.Promise

What do you call someone who betrays you ? 

A Betrayer 

or 

A Traitor ? 

"What ? A trip ?" She asked looking at Mrs. Ray who nodded . 

"A small three day vacation . Its a thank you gift, dear" She smiled  

" But it isn't necessary ." She stated .

"Come on Eonni , It will be fun all of us . Its been a long time since our entire family went on vacation" Somi pouted .

"But its a family trip how can I-"

"Your family and you have to come " Mr. Ray said .

"But grandpa I have to return to Britain as well an- "

" You still have 2 weeks in Seoul left you said . Spend one week with us will you .." Erica tried to convince her . 

Her lips parted as she thought about it . Yes,she has to return to Britain because the hospital she used to work at wants her back . Her job her is done . For 6 months she took care of her main patients Mr and Mrs. Ray . They are fit  , fine and longer need her by their side . 

Either way she can't stay with them forever can she ? 

She looked at him who had pouted lips and puppy dog eyes , sitting across her on the couch . The maple leaf pendant worn by him . To be fairly honest , golden was really his style . 

'Please' He mouthed and she sighed before saying .

"Ok fine " And their cheers all around erupted the room.

"Wait , where are we going ?" She asked him . He was about to speak when 

" It either Jeju Island or Busan . You decide" Somi asked .