37. Face-to-Face at last !

She was good enough to forgive you . But not stupid enough to trust you again .

Ten range rovers drove in the gates. They drove in straight line stopping across the front doors the fifth car stopped .The guard went to open the door and he stepped down .

Jeon Min-ho .

Maids and guards bow down to him as he walked inside the mansion trailed behind with bodyguards . 

"Ahh my dear son"  Mrs. Ray opened her arms and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug .

"Mother . How have you been ?" He crept up a fake smile .

"Good . And so is your dad " She  turned towards the old man who smiled bitterly looking at him.

"Dad how is your health ?"  He asked bending down at the old man .

"Great . You can see . I 'm getting perfect now . How's Saint Peters-burg ?"

"Perfect"

BTS members stood in a line . The seven members decked up in suits , looking devilishly handsome . As his gaze went on to them , they bowed to him . 

"Oh my dear son , how are you Jung-Kook ? " He fake smiled.

" I'm good dad" He replied bitter-sweetly

"Min-ho , You know how much Yoona has been missing you , she talks about you all the time"

 Mrs.Ray called Yoona who uncomfortably shifted under his gaze . Giving alight smile , she went in front of him as he had his arms opened for her to come .

She hugged him and he caressed her hair , before whispering in her