10.Doc Eonni

Never judge a book by its cover who knows the edges are sharp like needles .

"Miracles Clinic "

" Hi, I'm doctor Eun Byeol . I'm currently handling the case of Mr. Jeon Ray who was previously under his care. "

"One second ma'am , Let me confirm" The nurse dialed a few numbers on the telephone before asking .

"Excuse me ma'am . Just for security reasons . He wants to ask for the purpose of this meeting ?"

"I want to discuss some reports , prescriptions , basically his actions towards the patients conditions as I've just taken over his case and now he's in my care for the next for months ."

She looked a bit hesitant before answering .

"He 'll be with you in a moment , this way please "She gestured walking before guiding the way .

_

"How was the meeting , Dr. Eun ?" Seok Jin asked pouring himself a glass of juice and offering one to her but she politely declined .

"No thanks."

"It was fine , he just said that it was a misunderstanding and that he prescribed the medicines accidentally as because he was also attending an insomnia patient " She sighed deeply taking off her Lolita glasses softly pinching her nose bridge .

"You look stressed here have some candy ! " She was startled by a girl who came behind her .

She wore a white turtleneck with black pleated skirt she had a bob cut , she was smiling brightly showing her bunny teeth which looked similar to his . She had brown eyes and warm ivory skin tone , she had shove her hand in front of her which held a white chocolate Hershey's bar .

"oops did I scare you , sorry my name's Jeon somi . Well somi for short but you can call me som . I am Jung-Kook oppa 's second sister and also the youngest in this house . Who are you ? What 's you name ? '' She had a lucid soul with kind heart .

"Hi, Somi my name is Byeol , Dr. Eun Byeol I am here to take care of you grandfather for the next few months ." She smiled , its been years since she 's seen a person so bright like her .