27.Prostitute

"For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first."

St. Peters-burg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. It was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, having been founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, subject of the city's iconic "Bronze Horseman" statue

Since centuries the Eun mafia have been keeping a record of their ruling line. Many leaders from past have kept a record by writing manuscripts and journals.

Eun DaeJung being the fifth generation of his empire decided to bring a change.

Instead of writing a manuscript or journal, he created the Blue-Box.

A device which is the key for opening his safe/vault in Saint Peters-burg city.

The Blue-Box itself is a small treasure because it contains the golden gun which shall be rightfully handed over to its heir. Eun Youn-Jun.

But to open the safe, one needs the black box and to open the blue-box, one needs the bio-metric Id.

The bio-metric ID happens to be the fingerprint of one of the Dae-Jun 's children.

The blue box is hidden in the
Royal Bank in Seoul.

•••

" What progress are you even making Yu-mi? "

" My son is still alive, so is my dad. That doctor is still alive. Instead of hearing good news you tell me that the Salvatore brothers are dead. What bulls.it is this? " Min-ho screamed over the phone.

" Brother listen to me I am trying my best-".