16.Magic Maze.

Do not fear your enemies. The worst they can do is kill you. Do not fear friends. At worst, they may betray you.

Fear those who do not care; they neither kill nor betray, but betrayal and murder exists because of their silent consent.

"She must be walking with Jung-kook , Taehyung Or Ji-min "

She looked at the laptop screen while he sat back puffing out smoke and looking out of the window in his own thoughts. 

" Brother, look there she is the. Black cap and mask ,walking beside him. " She motioned him to come and take a look at the screen.

" Come here " She noticed him lost in his own trance not paying attention to her . 

She fake coughed but he didn't seem to be fazed. Rolling her eyes she cleared her throttle which pulled him out and he looked at her.

" You seem lost " She gave him a plain look.

 " I don't know, it's just there's this uneasy feeling in the chest " He replied before walking in her direction. 

Clicking her tongue she scoffed in annoyance before glaring at him.

 " You really think that your useless son will be able to save her huh? " 

" Nope " He said looking at the screen.

" Your looking down me, you're twin that I won't be able to kill her. That I won't be able to kill a sl.t.? " He sighed and turned towards her. 

" Stop " He whispered.

 Walking away when she said " You think that I'm not capable-" .