6.New Job

"When things change inside you things change around you"

The old woman's eyes flicked open as she regained consciousness , looking around herself she heard the beeping of what was  a monitor  showing  lines  up and down like mountains  probably her heart beat

The old woman's eyes flicked open as she regained consciousness , looking around herself she heard the beeping of what was a monitor showing lines up and down like mountains probably her heart beat.

Looking around herself she saw her grandson.

Jk

His eyes bloodshot, red nose , pale face.

"halmeoni. " He whispered his tears unstoppable , rolling down his cheeks.

"Jk....." She tried to calm him by getting up but failed because of headache .

He immediately got up from the leather stool gently fixing a pillow behind her head as her hand reached out to wipe his tears.

" How?How did this happen? . How did you end up here?" He questioned and she sighed before closing her eyes trying to remember.

Flashes of past events flooded  her mind as her eyes jerked opened looking at him.

"That girl Jk. I want to meet her " She said breathing heavily.

" Which girl? Who grandma ?..... " He  calmed her down.

" t-that girl w-who s-saved me, I want to meet her " She said.

" Grandma how did she look like, tell me I'll find her. Just tell me how did she look like " He gently held her hand and she closed her eyes thinking for a moment.