13.Kill two birds with one stone

Fake people are like shadows. They disappear when it gets dark ...

The phone in Seok Jin's hand drops to the floor as he hears the news from the informer. Rushing towards jungkook 's room, he bangs the door, busting just to see, Mrs. Ray and jungkook already frozen . 

He stepped closer and saw a piece of paper fallen on the floor but ignoring it and walking towards him grabbing him by the hand, he pulled him out of the room.

Jung-kook who still frozen got startled at the older 's actions and snapped back to reality when Jin spoke

"Dr. Eun's life is in danger ....."

_

"What?!?.. " Jung-kook eyes darkened as he clenched his fists in anger.

"He also told me that Uncle Minho was the one who had threatened the doctor to give sedatives to grandpa, he wants to kill him "

" Jung-Kook her life is on stake we have to do something  " Jin heaved a sigh.

" When does he plan to execute his plan ? " Jung-kook looked at Jin.

" Probably in the next week because grandpa has started to recover " Jin thought for a moment then spoke.

"When I barged in your room why we're you and grandma frozen as if both of you had heard a shocking news ?" He asked and jungkook froze again.

" Jung-kook.... JUNG-KOOK!!!! " He screamed and he came back to reality.

" Hyung.... Ms. Byeol was the one who saved grandma " 

And hearing it Jin froze too.

NEXT DAY