2.Who is she ?

She has beautiful Eyes . The Kind you could get lost in and he guess he did ...

'' I'm sorry jk '' Jung-kook 's grandfather , Ray apologized as the tears continued to seep down his cheeks .

"Why didn't you tell me about this before ?"  Jung-kook questioned his grandfather while clutching his hand tight , trying to stop his salty tears which only resulted in falling more .

''I didn't want you concerned '' He said and jungkook scoffed.

"Concerned ? Your health is the most important thing to me in this whole world . And you don't even give a f+×k 'bout yourself"  He busted out and Ray just chuckled at him.

"language jk " He said minding his beloved grand son who had a deep gaze glued on their interwined hands.

" What did the doctor say ? "Jung-kook asked his eyes met his grandpa's.

Ray heaved a sigh looking elsewhere but his grandson before answering .

"I've got less time left in my life . Less than a month "He quietly spoke fixing his eyes on his grandson who was in a deep trance .

Jung -kook abruptly stood up from the leather stool beside his grandpa 's bed . Wiping his tears with the back of his hand , he took a deep breath , before quietly speaking .

"i won't let you die easily . i will find the cure of this incurable disease that you're a victim of "

Getting inside his Gray Bugatti ch-iron . He drove to the main city street cafe to buy himself a coffee and to think  about  what he told to his grandfather .

"One Cappuccino " He said in a cold tone to the waiter who was shaking in fear slowly nodding.

Who wouldn't be scared ? after all its the second most wanted criminal Jeon Jung-kook right there .

Resting his phone and car key on one of the tables , he sat down waiting for his coffee when the cafe door opened letting the cold breeze of the Seoul city rush inside making the hair on his neck stand.

His breath halted .