32. Visiting Him

Betrayal is about learning not to idealize external sources...

1 WEEK LATER

Its been an entire week , 7 days . She hibernated in her house , healing to core and was completely fine . However the white  bandage on the top let side of her forehead wasn't to be removed . Some wounds were yet to healed. Deep and damaged ones.

Sometimes healing pains more than the wounds .

Her thoughts well what could you ask it was clouded with him . She felt Guilty . The same ran endlessly around her head .

"Did I say too much To him? "

Honestly she thought over and over then finally realized . That she needed to talk things out with him .

She took her time and finally decided to talk to him . Well the week went fine because she had been secretly calling Cheryl . Early morning , late night , middle of the day . To keep a check of everyone's diet . She didn't care about Yoona or Yu-mi . All she cared about was him and his grandparents. That's it .

"Yah Meow Meow"

 She walked down stairs, she was all decked up . Black high neck and black jean with grey check coat , her Rolex watch back on the wrist , with the rings and bracelets and brown boots to finish off . 

"Hmm" He hummed in response . He stayed with her the entire week , now it's time he wanted to return to his house , as for her siblings , they went back too . Well Life goes On . You can't help it . 

"I've decided to call him up today" She said .

"Ok, take care then, call me up later to spill the tea" He hadn't changed one bit , still cool and fill with swag .

_

She stopped her car at a  coffee shop .

HOLLY'S COFFEE