40.Matching Pendant

Life has taught her that  she can't control someone's loyalty

He took a warm shower before changing into his sleeping attire , jumping under the duvets making himself comfortable before grabbing the Black velvet box on the night stand . It hand a golden ribbon on the top . It was a present . Given to him by her without wasting time he opened it .

Inside it was another small box , beside it was a paper . A letter . ' Read me first ' It said and he picked it up .He opened the letter and oh god , It was written in a beautiful handwriting .  Cursive letters he began reading .

Dear Jeon ,

Congratulations ! You are going to start a New Chapter in Your life . The other box contains a  pendant.  A maple leaf tree is believed to repel demons  and evil spirits . It is recognized as the symbol for Canada.  It also symbolizes unity , Peace and tolerance.

I want to give it you in a form of blessing & best wishes for your future . May you unite ,live peacefully , reach many great heights in your business and have good health , happiness and prosperity . 

I'm giving you it in the form of Gold . Gold is a precious metal , it is the color of wealth and luxury  especially in a combination with  black .However, it also goes along with ideas of love, wisdom and magic. And also because you're golden.

Good Luck ! 

P.S: I have a matching pendant in pure Silver metal . Also its Pure gold so please take care of it .

Eun Byeol 

He folded the letter before picking up the small box opening it and finding a beautiful golden maple leaf chain . He carefully held the leaf examining it . It was indeed gold and had weight. He wore around it neck looking at it through the mirror . It was  beautiful . 

NEXT DAY 

She walked in the garden. All alone. She wasn't having an appetite for lunch. While the family members were resting exhausted after last night few were inside their rooms minding their own businesses.

" Dr. Byeol " She stopped her track on being called. Hearing footsteps approaching. It was her boss's father.

Mr. Jeon Min-ho.