30. She knows Everything.

Beware !

The one who stabs your back tells the world , there are the ones who are bleeding .

They drove inside the massive gates of Moon City , as they reached towards her penthouse , there were cars a lot of black cars .

"Why are there so many cars ?"  She asked , her brother who was on the driver's seat answered.

"Appa has allotted bodyguards , so you stay home for the next few days . he also sent you a present "

"The present is waiting for you at your house he said"

She looked at Yoongi who was sitting at the backseat with her while her sister sat on he passenger seat . They got off the car , the guards bowed and they nodded going upstairs . 

Pressing the door bell , Katherine opened the door , letting them inside , and she saw Anna crying . Anna was a best friend / mother figure to her . She slowly but immediately walked towards her hugging the old woman . 

" Byeol , oh my god . Your face is so pale" She immediately hugged her back .

"I was so worried you weren't picking your phone , I was waiting for you" She made her sit on the couch slowly caressing her hair . 

"Anna I'm fine , okay there's nothing to worry see , I'm right here in-front of you " She said before turning back to the others .

"guys fresh up , you must be tired"

They nodded before going towards the guest rooms .

_

She was sitting on her couch , blanket covered her legs at she was reading a novel . Her round Lolita glasses on , Yoongi was sitting opposite to her drinking coffee .

"Here , soup"  Anna came with a tray of bowl and  a spoon beside it .