29.Home

Each betrayal contains a perfect moment . A coin stamped heads or tails with salvation on the other side....

Many footsteps ran across the hallway, making all the doctors and the nurses step aside.His heart pounding at an un-human speed.

She had an accident Jung kook ,she's lost a lot of blood.

The words kept chanting again and again not until he reached outside the ICU.
He saw three figures stand there. Well with him the entire BTS came, even Eric and Erica.

It's past 9 o'clock right now.His eyes landed on Yoongi, when he looked at his clothes.

Blood. Lot of Blood. Her blood.

He looked at the other two figures, they had Sapphire blue eyes too. They looked exactly like her with a little difference.

Her siblings.

He was breathing heavily. He wanted to ask so many questions.

Where is she?

How is she?

Is she okey?

Out of danger?

Is she fine?

Before he could ask anything.

" She's fine, inside sleeping. You can't meet her now the visiting hours are over " Yoongi coldly said.

He sighed before turning away and sitting on the metal bench.

" How did this happen? " Jin asked yoongi.

" A truck hit her car, making it roll over. " He simply said.

" You guys needn't worry, Both of us are staying here, you guys should go home , you're parents must be worried. " The sapphire eye girl said.