39. Chandelier falls !

Even loss and betrayal can bring one awakening.

"Beautiful"

Eric said instead of him who just stared at her , not blinking .She looked at him , not moving at all ,she waved her hand in-front of his face. 

"Take a picture it will last longer , hyung" Eric said and he mentally shot daggers at him . 

" You look gorgeous" He finally spoke , his tone was full of sincerity. He was truly amazed by beauty .

"Thank you . So do you .Your style is undisputed. It's yours and only yours"  His lips curled upward. 

" As I said , Beautiful"  Eric pitched in between , gently grabbing her hand , kissing the back of it .

" Thank you , you look handsome" He turned towards Jk who was lost in staring in her eyes same as her .

" See hyung , she called me handsome"

"When I say handsome , you do look , but a little less than him because the style he has no one else can match to it . I say he 's looks like a Prince "

 She calmly said without thinking twice.

 They stared at each other for a moment when Eric coughed and she looked down before walking behind them to Erica.

" You should be illegal "

" After you"  She said as they hugged .

" No literally you can at least make up to top 10 magazines with that look " Erica giggles before replying.