7

"I failed another test." Beomgyu said while Yeonjun and him were out for lunch in between classes.

"Me too."

Beomgyu smiled before they high fived each other and went back to eating giggling about it.

"So how have you and your boy toy been doing? You quit work all of a sudden, I'm assuming he's paying you or something." Yeonjun inhaled sharply causing him to cough on his drink. "I KNEW IT!" He burst into a fit of laughs. "No wonder you suddenly vanished that night Soobin went after you."

"You can't tell anyone Beomgyu I have a contract with him." He whispered yelled.

"Oh hush my lips are sealed. So...is he big?"

"Beomgyu!"

"What? I know you two fucked don't lie to me."

Yeonjun blushed looking away from him. "...yeah he is." He muttered.

"And you called me a slut!" He teased raising his straw to his lips.

"Mr. I-don't-sleep-with-customers." He muttered before taking a sip causing Yeonjun to go even more red.

"Shut up! I-I don't know what happened w-we were just talking and then-"

"What? He slipped and his dick fell into your ass." Yeonjun threw a ketchup packet at him. "Okay start from the beginning, what happened?"

Three Weeks Ago...

"Do you wanna come inside?" He asked.

"You aren't tired?" Yeonjun just shrugged. "Okay." Soobin turned his car off and they both headed up to his apartment.

They got in taking their shoes off and Soobin looked around his apartment. The place was really tidy and well kept.

"Cozy." Soobin said.

"Thanks." He put his things down. "Make yourself at home I guess." He went into the kitchen. "Thirsty?"

"Thanks but I'm okay." He sat down on his couch. "So why did you invite me up?"

Yeonjun sat next to him. "So I could knock you out and take your kidneys of course."

Soobin chuckled at him. "You know Yeonjun if you wanted to be alone you could've just asked."

Yeonjun scoffed. "Like I would want to spend time with you alone."

"For someone who was extremely sassy earlier I wouldn't think you would invite me up."

"Well, the night is still young."

They sat there looking at each other for awhile before Soobin finally spoke. "Is it too late to get that drink?" He asked.

Yeonjun shook his head taking out one of his glasses and quickly made him a drink, and with his luck he tripped on the way over spilling it all over his shirt.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry l-let me get a paper towel."

Soobin was too busy laughing to care. Yeonjun came back with paper towels trying to clean him off.

"Yeonjun that's just making it worse."

"I'm sorry." He repeated again with furrowed eyebrows. "Let me get you another shirt." He stood up going to get one. When he came back he helped Soobin take his shirt off freezing at the sight of his abs.

Soobin noticed and was extremely amused by this. "You know Yeonjun if you wanted me to take off my shirt all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to throw a drink at me." He joked.

Yeonjun blushed. "A-As if I would want to see that!"

"I see right through you Yeonjun."

"Shut up!" He went to hit his chest but Soobin caught his hand and then the other one, before Yeonjun knew it, he was pinned down to his couch.

"G-Get off!"

"Now why would I do that?"

"You're such a jerk."

"This jerk saved you from a creep."

Yeonjun started to struggle. "Let go of me! Ughh you're such a dick!"

"I guess that means I'm big."

Yeonjun scoffed rolling his eyes. "Yeah right. You and your two inch dick are soooo scaryyy." He teased.

"As if you could handle anything bigger than that."

"Of course I can asshole!"

Soobin stared down at him before standing up, his eyes locked on him as he unbuttoned his pants pulling them down along with his briefs.

Yeonjun's eyes were bigger than the moon.

"At least when I talk shit I can back it up. What about you Yeonjun?"

Soobin was huge and he knew if it were hard it would be bigger. And it was slowly getting hard.

Yeonjun gulped before looking back up at Soobin who was smirking at him.

"I-I can handle that."

Soobin tsked. "Can you back that up Yeonjun?"

"O-Of course I can I'm not a scared little-"

"You talk a lot when you're scared."

Yeonjun huffed before standing up taking his hand going to his bedroom. He closed the door turning around immediately kissing Soobin. It didn't take long before the kiss became heated, the taller grabbed the back of his thighs prompting Yeonjun to jump so he could wrap his legs around Soobin's waist.

He carried Yeonjun to his bed laying him down sucking hickies onto his soft skin.

"Mmm~"

It didn't take long before Yeonjun's clothes went flying.

"W-Wait."

Soobin immediately stopped. "What's wrong? Do you not want this? We can stop if you don't-"

"N-No I-I want this b-but...can we only d-do it in positions where you can't...see my face?" He asked slowly.

"Of course but why?" Yeonjun just shook his head not wanting to answer. "That's okay with me." He gave him a gentle smile before turning him over kissing down his back.

He laid down and grabbed Yeonjun's hips pulling his ass to his face.

A gasp left Yeonjun's lips. "Oh~Soobin." He bit his lip sitting down on his face before throwing his head back. "Aah~fuck baby!"

Present...

"And that's what happened."

"Wish I could've sat on his face." Beomgyu muttered.

"Gyu!" Yeonjun snapped causing the younger to laugh.

"Must be nice."

"Oh yeah...it was definitely amazing." He smiled to himself before eating some of his bulgogi.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

And there you have it, spilled drinks lead to fucking 😂