17

"WHAT KIND OF LOVE TRIANGLE LOVE SQUARE IS THIS SHIT! I FEEL LIKE IM WATCHING A FUCKED UP K-DRAMA! A REALLY FUCKED UP ONE!" Felix yelled now standing.

Yeonjun ignored him. "You can go, I won't hold you hostage here anymore." He said looking at Taehyun.

"If you want me to stay I will. I honestly want to stay."

Yeonjun suddenly felt nauseous. "Oh shit!" He ran to the bathroom throwing up.

Taehyun looked at Felix. "I can take care of him."

Felix stared at him before making his way to the door. He put his shoes on taking one more glance at Taehyun. "Do you like him?" Felix asked. "Like more than a friend?"

Taehyun cocked an eyebrow. "No. This was just...a drunken mistake. But I do care about him of course, we're friends."

Felix just nodded and left.

Taehyun made Yeonjun some tea and decided to make soup for him. When he came back he gave Yeonjun pain killers then the tea.

"You okay?" He asked.

Yeonjun nodded then heard the door bell ring. "Can you get that for me?" He asked.

Taehyun went to the door and his heart sank.

"Beomgyu."

"What are you doing here? Where is your shirt? And where did you get those bruises?" He asked giving him a look.

"Uhhh-"

Yeonjun walked over. "Tae who is it?" He asked and then saw Beomgyu. "Oh." He sighed. "What do you want?"

Beomgyu was at a loss of words.

"Well if you're just gonna stand there we're gonna get back to fucking. Bye." He closed the door in his face locking it.

"Yeonjun why did you say that?"

"To piss him off, relax. He's probably messing around with Soobin anyways." He muttered sitting back down.

Taehyun bit his lip when he said that and went to put a shirt on joining him at the table with his tea.

They had small talk before Yeonjun convinced Taehyun to leave after watching him eat. He also had to promise he wouldn't drink like that anymore.

Yeonjun reluctantly did so and he left.

The silence was eating him alive that's for sure. "Why did I do that stuff with Taehyun?" He murmured to himself.

He stood up going to find his phone which he left on top of his bed. He opened it and read the text messages he got but one caught his eye.

S.D. Soobin:
Can we please talk

He bit his lip staring at it. He sent it yesterday.

Yeonjun:
Come over and
we can talk

He put his phone back down and got cleaned up. He brushed his teeth, putting on a gray jacket and gray sweatpants.

He heard the doorbell and walked over answering the door setting Soobin.

"I see you're done fucking Gyu." He muttered.

Soobin rolled his eyes. "I didn't fuck Beomgyu. He's just a nice person."

"Riiiight. What do you want?" He asked letting him inside.

They sat down and Soobin ran his fingers through his hair.

"Can we just start over?" Yeonjun cocked an eyebrow. "Pretend that all of this stuff didn't happen. Go back to how it was before, I...miss that."

Yeonjun thought about it before nodding. "Fine."

"Fine?"

"Fine. Our contract still stands and like I said before no sex."

Soobin smiled and nodded. "Yes of course." He engulfed him in a hug.

"What are you doing?" He asked settling into his arms.

"I kinda may have missed your presence."

Yeonjun giggled a little and hugged him back. "I may have also kinda maybe missed your presence too." He murmured.

They pulled away and Soobin fixed the olders hair. "Wanna go to the mall?" He asked and Yeonjun slowly nodded. "Then let's go."

They went to the mall walking around a store while Yeonjun shopped.

"So you and Beomgyu?"

"So you and Seonghwa?" He blushed heavily pouting. "Nothing happened with me and Beomgyu okay? There's no need to get jealous Junnie. You're my one and only sugar baby." He teased.

This made Yeonjun turn more red. "I'm not jealous shut up." He murmured grabbing some clothes and going to check out with Soobin.

"Wanna get some food after?"

"I already ate."

"Movie?"

"Can we just sleep?" He asked. "This hasn't been the easiest weak."

Soobin nodded. "Of course, come on." They bought the stuff and went back to Soobin's car. At this point the sun was starting to go down so sky was a beautiful soft pink and blue.

He drove past Yeonjun's house earning a confused look from the older.

"Soobin you passed my house."

"I know, just relax." He stared at him for a few more minutes sitting back and looking out the window.

Soobin drove on a dirt road before parking his car. "We're here."

They got out and Yeonjun looked around. They were in a wild flower field, Soobin laid out a blanket and they sat down.

"Sleep."

Yeonjun looked confused. "Out here?"

"It's nice out and you could use the fresh air right?" He wasn't wrong.

Yeonjun rested his head on Soobin's lap immediately closing his eyes, it wasn't long before he had fallen asleep. Soobin was admiring the scenery watching the sunset before him.

Soobin was stroking his hair before Yeonjun started to shift around in his sleep. He whimpered and looked liked he was in distress.

"Yeonjun." He started to shake him. "Does this happen every time he sleeps?" He thought to himself.

He got Yeonjun to wake up comforting the male who looked as if he was about to burst into tears.

"What happened to you Yeonjun?" He thought as he held him close rubbing his back.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hello everyone, I saw some people say they wanted a One Shot Book I will definitely have that up tonight.

It's 11:24pm at the moment where I am 😅
I'm not tired 💛