4

Yeonjun went to the café and immediately spotted Soobin who was sipping his coffee. He took a deep breath and walked over sitting down in front of him.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." Soobin said smiling at him.

Yeonjun just shrugged looking around, he had never been to this cafe before but it was nice.

"What did you want?" He asked bluntly.

Soobin cocked an eyebrow at his attitude. "Was the sex not to your liking last night? I thought you liked it since you were practically screaming-"

"Shut up!" He snapped blushing furiously.

"I don't date or sleep with customers he said."

Yeonjun stood up prompting Soobin to do the same grabbing his wrist to keep him from leaving. "Okok I'm sorry, I didn't come here to tease you."

"Then what do you want?"

"I enjoyed your company I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my sugar baby?" He asked.

Yeonjun looked confused as he stared at the taller man in front of him. "Sugar baby?" He repeated.

"You know, a sugar daddy has a sugar baby. I'll pay you and in exchange we spend time together but no strings attached."

"You'll pay me...to spend time with you? Why?"

Soobin shrugged. "I like spending money on pretty people. Come here let me show you something." Yeonjun followed him out the café and to his car. He opened the trunk opening up a folder he had tossed in there.

He took out a paper handing it to Yeonjun who read through it.

"It's a contract, everything you need to know is in there."

Contract:

Choi Soobin agrees to compensate Choi Yeonjun money for________ in the amount of______.

In exchange, Choi Yeonjun agrees to meeting with Choi Soobin at least once weekly. Choi Soobin is also allowed to pick a date day at least twice a week.

Both parties have agreed to a term of______.

Contract will be terminated immediately if Sugar Baby:

1. Discloses relationship to anyone outside of the contract.

2. If the relationship becomes toxic.

3. If feelings beyond Sugar daddy and baby relationship begin.

Rules:

1. No lying

2. Talk to me if I do something wrong

3. You can't have more than one sugar daddy

4. You can date whoever you want

5. If sugar baby requests a sexual act be performed on him, they must earn it.

6. If the sugar daddy requests a sexual act and it's approved by both parties, sugar daddy must buy the sugar baby something.

7. If sugar daddy makes the sugar baby angry in any way, sugar daddy must do whatever the sugar baby wants to make him happy.

8. If sugar daddy is angered by the sugar baby, the sugar daddy is allowed to do whatever he wants to the sugar baby to cheer him up.

If both parties agree, sign below.