9

I looked and my book hit 1k reads already I think this is the fastest one of my books has ever hit 1k so thank y'all so much I really appreciate it 💛😭
\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun was getting ready for the party and was going with Beomgyu of course. Soobin let Yeonjun borrow his black ghibli Maserati to drive them to the party.

"Soobin has nice cars." Beomgyu said admiring his vehicle.

"Yeah I know right. He took me shopping too, he looked kinda mad though when I put this outfit on."

Beomgyu smirked. "Ooo someone is jealous~" He sang.

Yeonjun looked confused. "Why would he be jealous?"

"I don't know, maybe because his sugar baby is going out with cute hormonal young adults looking as good as he does." Beomgyu spoke nonchalantly scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"We aren't together."

"Maybe he caught feelings."

"He can't, that's against the contract, besides he said it himself. He doesn't do relationships. He's just a guy who pays me to go out with him who I also occasionally fuck from time to time."

"You mean all the time."

"Gyu!" He snapped blushing heavily. "W-We do not fuck all the time."

"When was the last time you two did it?"

Yeonjun pulled up to the house. "We're here get out."

"See, probably this morning."

It was in fact this morning.

"Whatever come on you whore." Beomgyu said grabbing his hand. "We look good, well I mean you look good I look fucking hot."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "You have a big ego."

"Yeah as big as my ass." They both laughed walking inside.

The smell of alcohol and weed mixed with cigarette smoke filled the air.

Beomgyu inhaled. "I love the smell of hormones and depression." He said over the loud music.

"Yeah it's-"

"Beommie!" He looked and saw a guy with red hair walking over.

He groaned. "Not him again."

"Isn't that Taehyun?" He asked.

"Yes." Taehyun smiled at him.

"Hey Beommie, I uhh brought you a drink."

"Thanks." He took it handing it to Yeonjun who gladly took the drink.

"Thanks." Taehyun pouted. "I'm gonna look for Seonghwa."

Beomgyu grabbed his arm keeping him from walking away. "You are not leaving me here with him."

"What are you so scared of? He has a crush on you be nice." He got away from Beomgyu who looked pissed.

He walked around the house taking sips of his drink before he finally ran into Seonghwa.

"Hey Junnie...you look amazing."

"Thanks so do you. You know you didn't have to move the party to tonight just for me to show up." He said as they walked around.

"Of course I did, I really wanted you to come. That Soobin guy really wanted to spend time with you."

"Yeeeah." He murmured.

"How long have you two been dating?" He asked suddenly

Yeonjun choked on his drink. "We aren't dating!" He exclaimed catching his breath.

"Oh, then you're fuck buddies or something."

"Where is this coming from?"

"I called you yesterday after you left the restaurant to tell you that you left this." He held out a bracelet with his initials on it, but it wasn't his he'd never seen it before. He examined it before looking at Seonghwa. "You answered by accident I guess but I heard you and Soobin...uhhh-"

"Ineedtomakeaphonecall!" He quickly went to the bathroom taking his phone out tapping his foot impatiently as he waited.

"Hello?"

"Choi fucking Soobin you ass! Did you answer my phone when we were fucking in your car?!" He yelled.

"No."

"Soobin don't fucking play with me. We signed a contract, tell me the truth right now!"

There was a long pause.

"Uhhh...my finger might've...slipped."

Yeonjun couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Soobin why would you do that?"

"...I don't know."

"Bullshit! You have been acting really weird lately and it's pissing me off."

"Yeonjun-"

"No! I don't want to hear it. You seem to have forgotten so let me remind you, that contract says that there are no ties between us. I can date and I can fuck whoever I want and so can you, quit being so possessive!"

"What I did was wrong and I-"

"I'm hanging up and don't expect me to answer anytime soon. I'll probably be a little tied up with Seonghwa."

"Yeon-"

Click!

He left the bathroom and went to find Seonghwa. He found him standing awkwardly by the snack table. He walked towards him.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"Do you have any condoms?" He asked.

Seonghwa was taken aback. "Uhhh...y-yeah in my room why?"

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

Seonghwa paused and then looked around. "Are you pranking me? This was San's idea wasn't it?" He asked laughing.

"This is me Seonghwa." He stepped closer to him, their faces inches apart. "Do you want me?"

Seonghwa swallowed. "Who wouldn't want you?"

Yeonjun smiled a little taking his hand and then going upstairs. They went to his room and Yeonjun pushed him onto the bed before going back and closing the door locking it.

"Fuck you Soobin." He thought to himself as he walked back to Seonghwa.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Thanks for 1k again you all are amazing I love you so much!!! 💛💛💛

Oh and double update for you bad beaches🤫😉