6

After getting a sugar daddy Yeonjun saw no point in working anymore since he was getting paid way more every week than he was in six months.

So he had a lot of free time to...

"Aah~" Yeonjun bit his lip bouncing up and down on Soobin. "Oh fuck Soobin 'm gonna cum again."

Soobin suddenly sat up pushing his back down so he'd arch his back more as he thrusted wildly into him.

Since the first night Soobin and Yeonjun had done it, it became more common. Sex with Soobin was addicting and he absolutely loved every second of it.

"Baby~nngh rightthererightthere!" He gripped the sheets pulling them to his mouth to bite them. His body trembled underneath him as he hit the spot over and over again.

He whined his name as he abused his hole. "You sound so beautiful baby boy, you're being so good for me." He whispered licking his ear.

"B-Binnie I'm cumming!" He came for what felt like the fourth time that afternoon. Soobin held his waist cumming into his condom with a few final thrusts.

Yeonjun caught his breath as his eyes fluttered opened. Soobin started the bath and when it was ready he carried Yeonjun into the bathroom.

He got in behind him letting Yeonjun lean on him.

"Soobin?"

"Hm?"

"We broke the rules."

Soobin wanted sex this time but didn't buy anything.

"I know...I'm sorry it's hard to resist you. We'll go to whatever store you want after you get washed up okay?"

Yeonjun bit his lip. "I don't want you to buy me anything, I wanna go do something with you."

"What do you wanna do princess?"

...

"Mini golf?" Soobin asked as his personal driver dropped them off.

"Yeah let's play."

They got their putters and balls heading to the first hole. Yeonjun was horrible, it took him about ten tries at each one but Soobin got them within three.

Soobin ended up winning by a long-shot.

Soobin giggled looking at Yeonjun as they drunk their slushies. He was pouting.

"We can play something else."

Yeonjun just pouted some more. "No."

"Aww come on princess I'll take you somewhere we'll both enjoy." He took his hand. "Come on."

They went back to his house, he had a private theater that had a bed instead of chairs. They laid next to each other watching a children's animated movie.

Happy Feet.

Yeonjun hummed along with some of the songs and Soobin thought he sounded beautiful. His little giggles he let out as he ate popcorn and snuggled next to Soobin under the blanket made his heart flutter.

"Hey." Yeonjun looked at Soobin. "Can I ask you something a little personally?"

Yeonjun sat up a little. "Okay?"

"Why don't you like to look at me when we fuck?" He asked bluntly.

Yeonjun blushed biting his lip. "I just...like those positions."

Soobin scoffed. "Okay but what about the positions I like?"

"Those a-are important to b-but..."

"You aren't telling the truth." Yeonjun got silent. "Yeonjun you can talk to me, why don't you want me to see your face?"

Yeonjun looked back up at him. "I'm sorry Soobin, I-I can't say it...just y-yet." When he looked like he was about to cry Soobin's face softened.

"Whoa don't cry. I'm sorry I'm being persistent it's okay." He kissed his head. "We can do it anyway that makes you comfortable baby." Yeonjun gave him a weak smile nodding.

After about an hour the movie soon ended. Soobin looked down at Yeonjun who had fallen asleep with his head rested on Soobin's chest. He ran his fingers through his pink hair smiling at him.

"So cute." He thought to himself.

He yawned wrapping his arms around him before also falling asleep, but little did Yeonjun know, Soobin hadn't slept next to someone in years.

He thought it was too intimate to sleep next to hook ups since he didn't do relationships and he had been out of a relationship for about two years.

But seeing Yeonjun asleep, so comfortably he forgot about those things. Yeonjun was like his oasis in a certain way and he was completely oblivious to it.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm curious what time is it right now for you?

It's currently 10:56am for me 💛