28

Yeonjun was setting the table while San and Wooyoung were relaxing in the living room watching a movie.

"The food is done." He said with a cute smile. They walked over sitting to the table, Yeonjun watched as the two started to eat. "I hope it's to your liking."

"It's tolerable." San said smiling at him.

Yeonjun smiled back and then took his seat on the floor by the table.

This is how it always was.

He wasn't allowed to sit at the table with them, sometimes they let him sit in their lap but that was it. They treated him like a dog, he wasn't allowed on the furniture, he had to do everything he was told.

And he didn't mind.

He wanted this.

The one guy Yeonjun finally was able to have feelings for after such a long time turned him down.

His worse fear is rejection but he knows that San and Wooyoung, no matter how badly they treat him like a pile of shit. They'd never reject him.

After they ate San took Yeonjun to his bedroom sitting him down in his lap as they sat on his bed.

"So? What happened that made you come back? And I know when you're lying so tell me the truth."

Yeonjun bit his lip. "I-If I tell y-you...can I sleep in y-your bed please?" He asked.

San smiled and nodded. "Yes baby."

"...after we went out for drinks and Soobin took me home I-I don't know why b-but...I told him about m-my feelings for h-him and-"

"Let me guess, he didn't feel the same way?"

Yeonjun covered his face as he sobbed into his hands.

"Awww don't cry." He moved his hands away.

"I was so stupid to think he cared about me." He sniffled wiping his tears. "He would tell me that you didn't love me but that's not true."

"Of course not, I love you so much Yeonjun."

The pink haired male smiled at him with a bright smile and a damp face.

"I'm glad you came to your senses and came back to us." He kissed his lips and Yeonjun kissed him back just as gently.

San cupped his face laying Yeonjun down as he climbed on top of him. "I've missed you so much Yeonjun." He muttered against his lips.

He wrapped his arms around his shoulders deepening the kiss. He whimpered against his lips feeling his tongue slip into his mouth.

"Please?" He whispered reaching down to unbutton his pants.

Wooyoung walked in with a smirk on his face. "Needy huh?" He asked walking over to him.

Yeonjun nodded vigorously letting San undress him. "We'll take good care of you." He whispered before planting kisses on his neck.

...

"I just don't understand why we have to ask him for help?" Soobin said as they stood on Seonghwa's doorstep.

"He knows Yeonjun almost as well as I do, besides there's a lot of things you don't know Soobin."

The door opened and Seonghwa smiled at Beomgyu before glaring at Soobin.

"What is he doing here?" He asked.

"Yeonjun went back to his exes."

Seonghwa pulled them inside, the two took their shoes off and sat around his table to talk yelling him everything that happened.

"You're a real piece of shit."

"I didn't come here to get insulted for being stupid, I came here to see if you'd be of any use to us finding where they are." He snapped.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes and looked at Beomgyu. "I can call up the gang but we're gonna owe them big time for this." He said to him.

Beomgyu nodded. "I'm fully aware."

"Gang?" Soobin asked.

"Don't tell anyone but...Yeonjun and I have been through a lot together. A lot. The gang was just something to make money with before we started working at the strip club."

"Beomgyu have you killed anyone?" He asked curiously.

"Nononono it wasn't like that...well it was but we didn't have any part in that. But we hurt people and stole, the usual. But we got out and stayed friends, so Seonghwa." He turned and looked back at the older. "Call them."

"On it." He stood up and went to his room to get his phone.

Beomgyu held Soobin's hand seeing him in deep thought.

"Hey." Soobin looked at him. "Yeonjun is stubborn and there isn't much we can do if he chooses to stay. He has to leave on his own like he did the first time so don't get upset if this doesn't work."

His words struck him because deep down he knew there was a good chance the damage was already done and that he would have lost him forever.

But he gave a weak smile and nodded slightly.

"Okay."

Seonghwa came back with a smirk.

"They're in."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

What's everyone's thoughts so far???

Sorry for no update yesterday I was having a bad day 😅