18

Soobin finished up a meeting and called Yeonjun.

"Hey."

"Hey Junnie, are we still on for lunch? I just finished my meeting."

"Yeah of course I'll meet you there."

"Okay." He hung up and went to leave.

"Soobin!"

He turned and saw one of his workers. "Oh hey San."

He walked over. "Going out for lunch?" He asked.

Soobin nodded. "Yeah I was about to head out."

"Can I join?"

Soobin looked at the time. "Well I was gonna...uhh eat...at home."

San stared at him before he started laughing. "You are meeting up with someone." Soobin blushed heavily. "You don't have the best poker face." He teased. "So who is she?"

Soobin sighed taking his arm pulling him outside. "His name is none of your business you can't tell anyone."

San ooed. "A guy. Now I have to meet him."

"No."

"I'm gonna text in our group chat Soobin~" He sang, waving his phone in the air in front of his face.

Soobin groaned. "Okay fine, I'll call him and ask."

He dialed Yeonjun's number.

"Hey Soobinnie."

"Hey cutie, is it okay if I bring a plus one."

"Don't tell me it's Beomgyu-"

"Nonono it's not him, it's someone I work with."

"Oh okay, that's fine. I'm running a few minutes behind but I'll meet you there okay?"

"Okay, see you." He hung up and looked at San. "He said it's okay so come on, it's only two blocks from here."

San followed him and they talked about work a bit while they walked.

"So is this guy your boyfriend?" He asked suddenly.

"Neither one of us are ready for commitment."

"You're still messed up over your ex girlfriend-"

"I would rather not bring this up right now." He sighed starting to walk a bit faster.

"Right right sorry." He murmured, they got to the restaurant. "You like this place?"

"Yeah, it's his favorite restaurant." He said sitting by the window. San sat in front of him looking around at the place. Soobin looked at him. "You okay?"

San looked at him. "Yeah."

Soobin looked at the menu. "He isn't here yet maybe I could just order for him, he usually gets Korean fried chicken."

San glanced up at him then back down at the menu.

"Soobinnie." Soobin looked up and smiled standing. "I'm sorry I'm late I was-" He paused when he saw San, his smile dropping immediately.

San stared back at him with a blank expression.

"It's fine we just got here. San this is Yeonjun, Yeonjun this is one of my best friends San."

San stood and bowed. "Nice to meet you Yeonjun."

Yeonjun snapped out of it and gave a weak smile. "L-Likewise." He bowed back and sat down in front of him since Soobin offered his seat.

"I'm starving. Are you gonna get the usual?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun was staring down at his hands. "Junnie?"

He looked at him. "Hm?"

"You okay?"

"Y-Yes I'm sorry. Um h-how was work?" He asked.

"It was good thanks for asking, do you wanna do something when I get off."

He opened his mouth but San interrupted him.

"How did you two meet?" He asked staring at Yeonjun.

"He was a bartender at a strip club." Soobin said bluntly.

San chuckled. "Why didn't you dance? You have the body for it?"

Yeonjun shifted in his seat a little feeling uncomfortable and Soobin cocked an eyebrow.

"Dude-"

"What?" Soobin was staring at him. "I was just complimenting him relax." They ordered their food and drinks, it was a bit busy so it took awhile.

"Did you like working at a strip club?" San asked.

Yeonjun shrugged. "I-It was okay." He felt something touch his leg and he jumped a little.

"Hey." Soobin touched his hand but Yeonjun pulled away standing up suddenly. "Yeonj-"

"Imgoingtothebathroom!" He quickly walked away going into the bathroom entering the first stall he saw and called Beomgyu.

He didn't answer the first three times but finally answered.

"What do you-"

"It's San!" The line got silent and then he heard shuffling. "Beomgyu?"

"Where is he?"

"Soobin invited him to our lunch, apparently their best friends."

"Oh shit, I'm gonna bring my knife where are you?"

"Nonono you can't spend the night in jail again. I don't want Soobin to know."

Beomgyu sighed and the shuffling stopped. "What are you gonna do?" Yeonjun broke down suddenly and Beomgyu's heart broke. "I can get you out of that lunch leave it to me." He hung up and Yeonjun just stayed in bathroom before he heard someone rush in.

"Yeonjun!"

He wiped his face quickly and came out the stall. "Hey, Beomgyu just called me hysterically crying about his dog dying. I didn't even know he had a dog."

Yeonjun nodded. "Y-Yeah h-he does, I-I should go he needs me."

"I thought you two weren't talking."

"He's my best friend, we may fight but I'll always be there for him just like he would for me." He gave him a weak smile. "I'm sorry about our lunch getting ruined."

Soobin shook his head. "N-No it's okay."

"Let's go out tonight, just me and you. No additions just us."

Soobin smiled a little. "I'd like that, now go to Beommie he needs you more than me." Yeonjun gave a slight nod and left, when he walked past the table he looked eyes with San.

He felt his heart sink seeing that devilish smirk on his face.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Uh ohhh who is San to Yeonjun???🍵👀

Also make sure you check out my new one shot book called Passion Fruit and put in your requests 💛💛💛

I'm gonna put myself on a schedule for story chapters since I have I think three ongoing books right now 😅 I'll make an announcement about it 😉

Now I sleep