34

The blood transfusion went well. Jaehyun was a bit lightheaded after it but all he cared about was Yeonjun's health.

He was sitting with everyone else, drinking juice and eating cookies as they waited.

"Did it hurt?" Beomgyu asked.

Jaehyun looked at him. "Have you never given blood before?"

"No."

"It's just a needle in your arm, it's only a little uncomfortable but I've felt worse." He broke off a piece of his cookie. "Here."

Beomgyu smiled brightly. "Thanks."

Soobin chewed on his nail as they continued to wait. He stared at his leg before a piece of cookie came into his view.

He glanced at Jaehyun. "Here." He slowly took the piece of chocolate cookie from his hand.

"You need this more than me."

"She gave me five I'm alright." He ate it and kept sipping his juice.

Taehyun, Yuta and Taeyong had fallen asleep. The hospital was silent, the clock reading 3:27am on the wall.

The doctor came back and Soobin stood up along with Beomgyu.

"So?" Soobin asked. "Please give us good news."

A small smile crept onto his face. "It was a hard surgery, we lost him a few times but he pulled through and will make a full recovery."

Soobin and Beomgyu hugged each other tightly hearing the news.

"He's resting right now so it would be better for you all to come back when he's woken up and he has energy."

"You go back, I'll stay here." Soobin said.

"But aren't you tired?"

"Yeah but I'll be okay really. It's like four, go home and I'll call you when he's up."

They agreed and everyone left except for Jaehyun. They sat with each other taking turns going to sleep until the doctor came back.

"He's awake."

Jaehyun nudged Soobin until he woke up. "He's awake you go see him first."

Soobin looked at the time, it was about nine in the morning. "What if he doesn't want to see me?"

"He asked for someone named Soobin." The doctor said. "If that's you I'm sure he does."

He slowly stood and followed the doctor to Yeonjun's room. They walked inside and Yeonjun looked at the two.

"You have a visitor." He walked in and the doctor closed the door after leaving.

"How do you feel?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun looked at his stomach. "Like I got stabbed."

"Yeonjun, I'm so sorry for-"

"No don't apologize. I broke the rules so I understand if you want to break ties with me." Soobin took out a piece of paper showing Yeonjun. "What is that?"

"Our contract." Which he ripped right in front of him.

"Soobin what are you-"

"Fuck the contract." He walked over grabbing his face with both his hands before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Yeonjun blushed heavily with wide eyes. Soobin pulled away. "I shouldn't have been so scared of getting in a relationship with someone, especially someone like you. Seeing you at San's house like that...it made me realize that my feelings for you are more than just a sugar daddy sugar baby relationship. I really do like you...a lot."

"Even after everything I put you through?"

"I was willing to endure all of it."

He grabbed Soobin's hand pulling him down to sit before hugging him.

"You were right Soobin. He didn't love me." Quiet sobs leaving his lips. "I was such an idiot."

"Love makes you do crazy things." They looked up and saw Jaehyun walk in.

"Jae?" The older flashed him a smile. "W-What are you-"

"Beomgyu called in reinforcements to help look for you." Soobin explained.

Jaehyun tossed something to him and he caught it. "I found that at their house. It looked like it belonged to you."

Soobin looked at it. "Where did you get that?"

"Seonghwa gave it to me, he said it was left at our table after that day we went out for lunch. It's pretty right."

"I bought that for you but lost it, you've had it all this time." He put it on his wrist for him. "I'm glad you like it."

Yeonjun smiled at him then they heard someone run inside the room. "JUNNIE!" Beomgyu yelled and ran over hugging him. "You're alive you fucking idiot!" He cried.

Yeonjun hugged him back. Taehyun, Yuta and Taeyong also walked inside. "Thank you for your help everyone."

"I would say anytime but let's not do this again." Yuta said.

"You love blowing things up." Taeyong teased.

He shrugged. "True."

"So what's gonna happen with you two?" Jaehyun asked gesturing to Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Mmm...let's take it slow and try again." Soobin said and then held his hand out. "I'm Choi Soobin and I'd be honored to take you out some time."

Yeonjun shook his hand. "I'm Choi Yeonjun and I'd love to go out with you."

"Yay happy ending. Now let's order food, Soobin's treat!" Beomgyu cheered happily holding Taehyun's hand.

"...how did I get volunteered for this?" He muttered to himself.

"See what happens when you're rich?" Yeonjun teased followed by a laugh. "But I remember hearing you say you were going to pamper me."

"Anything for you princess." He kissed the back of his hand.

The End.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

There you have it. Erotic Love has come to an end.

That leaves technically one more ongoing story since Passion Fruit and My Dirty Secret: After Story technically don't have a plot I just update when I have a chapter idea.

And of course I already have so much planned for you all to read after I finish my Yeongyu book which is also getting wrapped up very soon I'm working on the last few chapters now.

Again thank you so much for showing this book and all my other ones so much love I appreciate it so so much I love you guys have a great rest of your day/night 💛💛💛