10

I forgot to put the party outfits in the last chapter so I put them at the bottom of this one also make sure you read chapter 9
\(//∇//)\

Soobin was driving...more like speeding a little as he followed the gps on his phone.

He tried calling Yeonjun again for the fourth time but it went straight to voicemail. Must've turned his phone off.

He was about five minutes away from where he needed to be. He gripped the stirring wheel hard as he thought about what he said.

"I'll probably be a little tied up with Seonghwa."

He pulled up in front of the house seeing his Maserati parked out front. He quickly got up running inside looking around.

Beomgyu was standing up against the wall getting his head chatted off by Taehyun when he saw Soobin.

"Oh shit!"

Soobin spotted him and started walking over. "Hey I don't know anything!"

"Bullshit where is Yeonjun?"

"He went upstairs with Seonghwa." Taehyun answered.

Beomgyu smacked his arm. "What the hell Taehyun?" He snapped at him.

"What? He asked."

"Thanks." He was about to leave but Beomgyu grabbed his arm.

"Leave him alone Soobin he can do whatever he wants."

"Not if I can help it." He pulled his arm away going upstairs. There were four rooms upstairs, one was the bathroom the other two were bedrooms but the door was open so he went to the one that was closed.

He tried to open the door but it was locked so he started banging on it.

After a few seconds the door swung open showing an extremely angry and shirtless Seonghwa.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Soobin pushed past him and saw Yeonjun in his bed naked.

"Soobin? How did you-"

"Put your clothes on we're leaving." He picked his clothes up throwing them at the pink haired male.

He was furious and had no right to be but he still was.

"No." Soobin glared at him. "I'm staying the night with Seonghwa."

"Yeonjun-"

"You heard him." He touched Soobin's shoulder. "He's with me tonight. You need to leave."

Soobin smacked his arm off him before pushing him back. "Fuck you!"

Seonghwa pushed him back and then Soobin threw a punch, they started wrestling around until Yeonjun got up.

"What the fuck stop!" He pushed them away from each other. "What is wrong with you?" He yelled at Soobin.

"Put your clothes on Yeonjun and I'm not fucking playing with you." He grabbed his arm pulling him close glaring at him. "Put. Them. On."