27

Soobin was in a meeting when his phone rang for the tenth time in last five minutes. He stood up and bowed.

"My apologies let me just take this." He stepped out the room and answered it. "Beomgyu this better be important I'm in a really important meeting right n-"

"Yeonjun went back to his fucking ex because of you!" He yelled but sounded like he was crying too.

Soobin's breath hitched when those words left his mouth. "H-He what?"

Beomgyu was looking at the note Yeonjun left.

"Beomgyu, I told you to leave because I know you and Taehyun will be happy but I also came to the decision that I'm better off with San and-"

"Wait what? He's better off with who?"'

"San...oh shit."'

"San is his ex?" He asked slowly and then the phone hung up. Soobin left work early immediately going to Beomgyu's house.

Taehyun answered the door shocked to see him, Soobin pushed his way inside walking over to a heart broken Beomgyu.

"Let me see."

Beomgyu showed him to note.

Beomgyu, I told you to leave because I know you and Taehyun will be happy but I also came to the decision that I'm better off with San and Wooyoung.

They love me and I can't live like this anymore, after what happened with Soobin I realized I'm not as strong as I think I am. I rather be a slave to them I want that for myself.

Don't come looking for me, we don't live in Seoul anymore it's better this way.

Thank you for being such an amazing friend, Taehyun too, and tell Soobin I'm sorry for everything.

Soobin sat the note back down staring off into space.

"That's why Yeonjun acted so weird around San, that's why San was more creepy and pushy with Yeonjun, that's why he drank so much all of a sudden...it was all San and his brother?" He thought to himself.

Beomgyu's quiet sobs were drowned out. He stared down at the note reading San's name over and over again.

San.

It was San.

SAN.

"I said...all those horrible things to him. He left because of me." He muttered to himself.

Beomgyu frowned. "Don't say that Binnie, Yeonjun has been fighting a silent battle for awhile now he just-"

"No." He shook his head, the tears gathering in his eyes. "If I would've told him...if I told him I felt the same way he wouldn't have-" Beomgyu engulfed him into a hug letting him cry into his shoulder.

"Shhh." He rubbed his bath soothingly. "We'll find him but we have to work with someone you might not like."

Soobin sniffed looking at him. "Who?" He asked letting Beomgyu wipe his tears away.

"Uhhh...Seonghwa?"

The older sighed rolling his eyes. "Fine." He muttered.

...

Yeonjun on the floor in front of San and his brother Wooyoung. San ran his fingers continuously through Yeonjun's hair.

"It's nice to see you again Yeo." Wooyoung smiled.

Yeonjun opened his eyes looking at him.

"I-I'm sorry for l-leaving." He stuttered out.

"Shhhh." Wooyoung hushed him. "You're home now and that's all that matters."

Yeonjun rested his head on San's knee letting out a relieved sigh. His eyes slowly shut as he let his mind only think about the hand that ran through his hair.

A hand that he had sadly missed so much.

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Sorry for the late update

I gotta car today with my parents took hours 🚙

Also sorry for no double update on Passion Fruit it was my brother's 17th birthday 🥳