26

Surprise double update 💛
\(//∇//)\

Soobin hadn't heard from Yeonjun for a week.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel horrible for the things he said to him. To make things more strange, San stopped coming into work all of a sudden.

He decided to call the one person he knew would know anything about Yeonjun.

The phone rang for what felt like five minutes before someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Beommie hey."

"Oh it's you."

Not the answer he was expecting.

"I should kick your ass and I definitely plan to."

"He's not doing good?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Not doing good? Soobin he's fucking horrible. I had a lot of faith in you, I thought someone would finally save him from himself." He sighed. "But ai was wrong, he's gotten worse."

"Let me talk to him."

Beomgyu scoffed. "You're fucking funny. Leave him alone, it's bad enough his drinking has gotten worse but he doesn't need you to fuck him up more. Bye Soobin."

"Beomgyu wa-"

Click!

He sighed putting his phone back down.

Beomgyu was right he was a total and complete asshole to him. He put his face in his hands, he wanted to scream and yell. He was so angry with himself.

...

Taehyun rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer. The door opened and Yeonjun looked at him confused.

"What are you doing here?"

"Beommie told me you weren't doing so well so here I am with ice cream." He held up the grocery bag.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile before letting him into Beomgyu's apartment. They both sat down with bowls of ice cream watching a cartoon.

"So what happened?" Taehyun asked.

Yeonjun sighed. "I confessed my feelings and it blew up in my face." He gave a weak smile. "I guess I should've seen it coming, I mean relationships never worked out for me."

Taehyun frowned. "He's an idiot for turning down someone as amazing as you."

Yeonjun blushed a little before resting his head on Taehyun's shoulder.

"You're a good person Tae...Beomgyu would be lucky to have you." He whispered the last part.

Taehyun chuckled. "I've made my advances nothing seems to work. I'm not gonna stress over it anymore, no reason to get hurt over someone who barely notices you."

"I notice you." They both looked up and Beomgyu was standing by the couch. He rubbed his arm looking at him. "I've been...an asshole I know, but I should give you a chance. I mean you...you do make advances every chance you get that has to mean you're serious, right?"

Taehyun nodded with a small smile.

"How about dinner tomorrow night?" He suggested.

Taehyun nodded again. "I'd love to."

"Why tomorrow?" They both looked at the older. "Go out tonight, you two aren't doing anything."

Beomgyu frowned. "But you are-"

"I'm not dying Beomgyu go! Both of you I'm serious or I'll drink every beer bottle in that kitchen and give myself alcohol poisoning. I mean it. Go."

Beomgyu hugged him. "You call me if you need anything Yeonjun I'm serious."

"I will I promise." Beomgyu kissed his cheek before taking Taehyun's hand. "Have fun kids." They all laughed and the two left.

Yeonjun sat back on the couch staring at the tv that was still on.

His eyes looked dead and his face emotionless.

It was almost like he was being controlled as he mindlessly stood up walking over to his phone that was in Beomgyu's room.

He picked it up dialing the number he sadly still remembered before slowly bringing the phone to his ear.

The person answered but said nothing.

"I...I wanna come home."

Silence.

"Please?" His voice broke as he started to cry again.

It wasn't until his sobs died down, then the person spoke again.

"Text me where you are and I'll come get you." Followed by a click.

Yeonjun did so and then quickly started to pack his things. He brought a book bag of things over since he stayed with Beomgyu for a few days.

He stood in the kitchen writing a note down for Beomgyu before he heard a knock at the door. He went over, his hand hovering over the doorknob.

He took a deep breath and opened it.

San smiled at him. "I'm glad you decided to come back baby." Yeonjun hugged him tightly, San rubbed his back soothingly. "We missed you so much Yeo."

Yeonjun pulled away looking at him, he didn't know when he started crying again.

"You love me right?" He asked desperately.

"Of course I love you. Come on let's go home."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Good job Soobin 💀