32

Yeonjun's eyes slowly opened, his eyes wincing at the light coming in from the window. How long was he out?

He tried to move but found himself tied to the bed. He pulled at the plastic zip ties that were extremely tight and started to cut into his skin, he winced and quickly stop moving.

He looked around and his eyes finally locked with San's who was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room staring at him.

"Hi sleeping beauty."

Yeonjun noticed immediately, he was slipping. His eyes had more hate in them, he looked tired and sick. He smelled like alcohol and weed.

"W-Why am I t-tied?" He stuttered out.

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees interlocking his fingers.

"You've been a bad boy Yeonjun." Something shined in his eye and then he noticed the switch blade in his hand.

San stood up and started walking towards him.

Yeonjun shook his head as he started struggling again. "P-Please I-I'm sorry San I-I c-can be good I swear don't hurt me please." He cried out.

He held his breath as he took the switchblade gently running it over his cheek, not cutting him. He moved down to his neck and started to get push it in, it hurt but it didn't cut him yet.

He pulled back before it did and Yeonjun let out a sigh of relief.

"S-San...let's talk about this please? I'll do whatever you want, I-I can cook you something right now if you like, I can clean and I-"

"SHUT UP!" He got on top of him, feeling his body tremble underneath him. "Right now I want to hear you scream, okay?"

He took the blade cutting the plastic zip ties off his wrists and ankles.

Yeonjun rubbed his wrists watching him get from on top of him. "Get up."

Yeonjun listened, hoping that if he did so he would go easy on him.

He was very wrong.

San's foot connected with his stomach, he felt the wind get knocked out of him as he fell to the floor. He groaned in pain holding his stomach.

San walked over and pulled his hair, Yeonjun grabbed his wrist trying to minimize the pulling. He pulled him to his feet and then felt a sharp pain in his thigh.

He screamed and San let go of him, letting him fall back to the floor. Yeonjun touched his leg feeling the warm liquid run out of it. He had stabbed him.

"You still love me don't you Yeonjun?" He asked, Yeonjun looked up at him. That psychotic smile on his face.

He looked towards the door, it was close but seemed so far. He went to stand up but failed, he winced at the pain and started dragging himself to the door.

San's laugh sent shivers down his spine. He had completely lost it.

"You aren't screaming enough for me." He grabbed his ankles from pulling him back to him.

"Aah no stop it!" He yelled struggling to get away.

San turned him on his back and Yeonjun started trying to hit him away. "Aahhh!" San grabbed his injured thigh jabbing his thumb into the wound.

The pain was unbearable, San stopped only to shove the blade into his side. Yeonjun screamed again then heard banging on the door.

"SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Wooyoung yelled from the other side. "OPEN THE DOOR!"

Yeonjun tried to stop the bleeding, a pool of blood underneath him. San leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"You still love me?" He whispered to him.

Yeonjun's blinks became longer before he finally closed them and never opened them again. It took all of this for him to finally realize that this wasn't love. He could never love San, not the way he loves Soobin.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I had to go to work at 6am today thank goodness I only worked for 4 hours 🤦‍♀️