12

Boy was Soobin wrong.

He thought the next day they'd be okay but Yeonjun kicked him out in a fit of rage throwing his shoes at him before slamming the door in his face.

"Damn." He murmured before turning to go to his car.

Yeonjun turned on the shower, he stepped inside sitting on the floor hugging his knees to his chest as he let the water fall on his head.

The flashbacks of last night weren't the only thing going through his head.

"I-I made you lunch."

"This tastes like shit don't you know how to cook?"

"I'll m-make it again I can-"

SMACK

"You're such a bad boy Junnie."

He trembled in the shower. "B-Bad Junnie no good bad bad Junnie." He whispered to himself over and over again.

...

Soobin sat in his office running his fingers through his hair. He hadn't seen or heard of Yeonjun since that night which was four days ago.

He was becoming worried and then got a text.

Unknown Number:
It's Beomgyu

Unknown Number:
What did you do to Junnie?

Soobin:
Why?

Beomgyu:
He's locked himself in his room
he hasn't gone to school either

Soobin:
I'm going to head over there

Beomgyu:
You better fix it

Soobin stood up and left his job early to go to Yeonjun's house. He had a spare key and used it to go inside locking the door behind him.

He went to Yeonjun's bedroom door knocking.

"Yeonjun its me."

No answer.

"Baby please open the door. I'm sorry about yesterday, I'm sorry about everything. I was an ass and I was mean to you."

No answer.

"Please Yeonjun I'm so sorry, I'll do anything I swear I'm sorry." He called.

A few seconds went by and the door slowly opened. He looked at Yeonjun who had bags under his eyes and messy bed hair.

"Yeonju-" The older grabbed his hand dragging him into the bedroom.

He suddenly hugged Soobin, the taller male could feel him trembling. "Hold me...p-please." Soobin did so and felt Yeonjun relax. "Tighter."

He held him tighter. "Are you okay?"

"Just hold me."

They stood in the middle of his room just hugging. "I'm so sorry Yeonjun."

He shook his head. "Don't say anything."

They stood in silence for awhile before Soobin pulled away holding his face. "Yeonjun-"

"Soobin we need to talk about our contract." He muttered pulling his hands away from his face. "Our relationship is supposed to be strictly sugar daddy and sugar baby."

"It is."

"Have you done this with any of your other sugar babies Soobin?" He asked.

The younger frowned. "Done what?"

"This! It's obvious you care, if I can fuck whoever I want why did you show up at Seonghwa's house?" He asked.

Soobin looked away. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Bullshit Soobin. You said we had to terminate this if we caught feelings for each other." He sighed running his fingers through his hair. "God what are we doing? We fuck all the time, you call me all these pet names-"

"Wait." Soobin gave him a look and leaned forward sniffing him. "Are you drunk?"

Yeonjun pushed him away. "So what if I am?" He yelled.

Soobin was a bit shocked by how he didn't act like a drunk person but was just really honest.

"Don't you get it? You're perfect and sweet and I've only known you for a short amount of time but I can already tell...I-I can t-tell that I lik-"

Soobin covered his mouth suddenly with a scared and worried look on his face. "Get some sleep Yeonjun."

Yeonjun shook his head prying his hands away. "Binnie I need to-"

"Yeonjun we'll talk tomorrow when you're sober."

Yeonjun insisted on talking now. Soobin laid him down in bed tucking him in, "I'm not tired." He whined.

"You are."

"It's six in the afternoon!"

"You are going to sleep Yeonjun." The older glared at him before sitting up and getting down in front of him. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Yeonjun started unbuckling his pants. "Yeonjun stop!"

Nevermind, Yeonjun definitely acted like a drunk person just well balanced without the slurred speech.

"I want it."

"Oh my gosh Yeonjun get up." He picked him up tossing him onto his shoulder taking him to the bathroom.

"Hey what are you-"

Soobin put him in the tub turning cold water on. "Aahhhh!" He shrieked before Soobin turned it off.

"Stop acting like that."

Yeonjun pouted as Soobin helped him out, drying him off and changing his clothes. He waited until Yeonjun fell asleep to see himself out and go back to work.

He sat in his car resting his head on his stirring wheel.

"What the fuck?" He murmured.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I asked in a earlier chapter what time it was and there were a lot of different times

What region does everyone live in?

I live in the US eastern region

Also I made an announcement on your thoughts of a Taegyu book idea I have go give your opinion

Have a good day 💛💛💛