8

Yeonjun was lounging around in an oversized shirt...just an oversized shirt. He was watching a movie when his phone vibrated.

S.D.Soobin:
Go get ready I'll
be there in 30 mins

Yeonjun stared at the text confused until he remembered that it was Soobin's week to pick a date. He quickly got up running to get ready, it was a nice day outside so he decided to wearing a pastel pink crop top t shirt with black ripped jeans.

He quickly did his makeup and sprayed perfume on him. He looked at himself in the mirror before he came to a sudden realization.

"Why am I trying so hard?" He asked himself.

The doorbell rang and basically ran to the door. He paused looked at himself in the mirror by his door one last time before he opened it.

"Hi Soobin." He said calmly.

Soobin smiled at him. "Hey Junnie, you look cute."

"Really? I just kinda threw something on." He shrugged.

"Before we go." He stepped in closing the door behind him. "Go put this in."

Yeonjun looked down at the item in Soobin's hand. It was a small oval shaped looking device, he stared at it confused.

"What is it?" He asked taking it from his hand.

"You'll find out. Go put it in."

"Put it in?...where?" Soobin stared at him with a sly smirk on his face and that's when Yeonjun realized what it was. "Nononono there is no way I'm putting it in there so you can embarrass me in public."

"It's my week Junnie~go be a good boy if you want to get paid." He felt his cheeks heat up from being called a good boy before reluctantly going to his room.

He came back looking a bit uncomfortable but was okay...for now.

They went out to eat first for brunch. Yeonjun was in his own little world before he suddenly felt a pleasurable vibrating sensation shoot through him.

He started bouncing his leg trying to take his mind off of it. He looked at Soobin who was definitely enjoying himself.

"You are such an aah~" He covered his mouth.

"I'm a what? I didn't quite catch that."

Yeonjun glared at him when the waiter came over. "Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun looked up and his eyes went wide. "Seonghwa?"

He smiled. "Hey its good to see you."

"Y-Yeah you too."

He looked at Soobin. "Is this your boyfriend?"

"No."
"Yes."

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other.

"So is that a no? Orrrr-"

"No he's not my boyfriend." Yeonjun spoke giving him a look for saying yes in the first place. "We're just friends."

Seonghwa nodded. "I see." He looked back at Yeonjun. "There's a party tonight at my place, you're coming right?"

"I-"

"He can't, he's spending the whole day with me."
Soobin answered eyeing the waiter in front of him.

Yeonjun glared at him again. He was right but he didn't need Soobin to answer for him.

"Okay well I can change it to tomorrow night, what about tomorrow night?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Sure I'd love to."

"Can we order now or what?"

"Soobin." Yeonjun snapped.

"No its my fault I'm sorry, what can I get for you?"

They ordered and Seonghwa walked away to put their orders in.

"Why are you being so rude to my friend?" He asked.

"He was wasting our time, I have more things planned." He said nonchalantly with a hint of irritation.

"That's no excuse to-nngh~" Soobin turned the vibrator up, Yeonjun started trembling and was increasingly getting harder. "B-Binnie t-turn it off."

"You are making me really irritated Yeonjun."

"W-What d-did I d-do?"

Soobin didn't answer he just turned it up some more. Yeonjun bit his lip resting his head on the table, whimpering and fidgeting around.

"You're with me today Yeonjun. I don't like seeing you talk to other people, you're mine right now do you understand?"

Yeonjun nodded vigorously. "Y-Yes Binnie~nngh p-please." Soobin turned it off seeing Yeonjun finally relax, his face flushed red and his eyes watery with tears.

"Good boy." He sipped his drink looking away from Yeonjun who had a cute pout on his face.

They soon got their food and Yeonjun could barely focus with Soobin randomly turning it up.

"B-Binnie."

"Yes baby?"

"C-Can we l-leave?"

"Why?" Yeonjun stared at him with pleading eyes. "Aww does someone need some attention?"

"P-Please help m-me Binnie." Yeonjun wasn't someone to beg but what else was he supposed to do?

They got their food togo and went to an empty parking lot. They got into the backseat and Soobin took the vibrator out replacing it with his dick.

Yeonjun cried out in pleasure losing himself in it all not realizing his phone was ringing.

Soobin looked at it on the car floor.

Incoming Call
Seonghwa

So Soobin did the most reasonable and mature thing to do.

He answered it leaving it on the floor and then pounded into him harder causing Yeonjun to become louder.

Soobin smirked and then saw the phone hang up after about a minute.

Soobin: 1
Seonghwa: 0

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Absolutely no one:
Me every two minutes: CUZ OF IMAGINATION
💙💙💙