16

Felix stood outside of Yeonjun's house ringing the doorbell for the fifth time. He wanted to check up on him and he wasn't answering his calls or text, he started to get worried so he stopped by on his way home.

"Yeonjun I know you're home! Your car is still here!" Although he was confused by the other car parked in front of his house.

The door opened and there stood...

"Taehyun?" Felix asked before suddenly being pulling into the house, he shrieked then looked at him confused. "What the hell?" He noticed that he was shirtless with bruises on his neck.

Felix inhaled deeply then Taehyun covered his mouth. He looked like he saw a ghost.

"Don't scream." Felix stared at him with wide eyes. "I can explain."

They sat down on Yeonjun's couch. "Where is Junnie?" He asked eyeing him.

"Asleep in his room." He muttered grabbing at his hair. "I fucked up."

"Did you two sleep with each other?"

An Hour Ago...

"Oh shit!" Taehyun thought to himself.

He froze completely and then Yeonjun's head fell on his shoulder. "Tae~" he whined.

Taehyun let out a relieved sigh as he rubbed Yeonjun's back. He sat up before standing. "I need some more to drink."

"No Yeonjun." He stood up and grabbed his arm.

"Nooooo~" He whined trying to push him away.

"Let's go to bed."

"Noooo~let go, want more to drink." They struggled a little before Yeonjun lost his balance and fell bringing Taehyun down with him. "Ow~"

Taehyun looked at Yeonjun as he propped himself up on his arms getting his weight off of the older.

"You okay?" He asked.

Yeonjun's eyes slowly opened as he looked at him. He suddenly grabbed the collar of Taehyun's shirt pulling him down, their lips pressing against each other.

Taehyun pried his hands off pinning them to the floor as he pulled away. "Stop! Y-You don't know what you're doing."

Yeonjun bit his lip as he started to cry again. The younger frowned looking at him son gently underneath him.

"Yeonjun please stop crying." He wiped his tears away. "Please." He begged.

This just made him cry harder.

"*hic* d-don't l-look *hic* at m-me." He cried out.

Taehyun stared at him as if he was contemplating on a thought before he suddenly leaned down pressing their lips together silencing his cries. Yeonjun immediately kissed him back, their tongues tangled in each other.

Yeonjun whimpered but Taehyun swallowed his moans. He settled in between his legs slightly grinding their crotches together. Yeonjun pulled away letting out a loud moan.

"Aah~Tae~" He felt him suck hickies onto his neck and a hand slide under his shirt tickling his warm skin. "Nngh~" He felt him move again. "Taehyun." He whispered.

"Fuck what am I doing?" He sat up but Yeonjun grabbed his wrist.

"Don't go." His eyes started to water again. "Stay...please." He begged. "I need you Tae please." He wrapped his arms around his neck bringing him into a hug.

Taehyun sighed. "Okok I'll stay." He whispered picking him up. He felt Yeonjun press kitten kisses onto his neck as he carried him to his room, kicking the door closed behind him. He laid Yeonjun in bed crawling on top of him.

"What do you want?"

Yeonjun bit his lip. "I wanna forget." He whispered.

Taehyun knew that feeling pretty well too. He nodded at him. "I...don't want to take advantage of you."

Yeonjun shook his head. "You're not I promise." He took his hand placing it on his crotch. "Just please h-help me Taehyun."

He gulped and nodded.

...

"Hnng~aah mmm Taeeee~oh fu-haah~" He fisted at the sheets feeling Taehyun push the vibrator in and out of him.

He arched his back some more. His mind focused on the pleasure, he was a little less drunk now but still woozy. He pushed his hips back meeting the thrusts of the vibrator.

"What the fuck am I doing?" He thought to himself as he continued to get Yeonjun close to the edge.

"Taehyun~Tae~ohhh mmm." He moaned his name over and over, he sounded so seductive and slutty. "Tae I'm close." His lips formed an "o" and his screwed shut as his orgasm washed over him.

His body trembled slightly as he calmed down and Taehyun took the vibrator out hushing his quiet whimpers.

His bottom lip trembled as tears ran down his face. "Tae~" He cried. "M-More."

Felix stared at him with wide eyes. "So you did fuck him?"

"NO!" He snapped. "It was just a lot of touching and sucking, look I don't know what to do. What if he wakes up and he's ma-"

They heard the bedroom door slowly open and Yeonjun stumbled out touching his head. He looked at the two on his couch who stared back at him.

"You're still here?" Yeonjun asked looking at Taehyun.

"Y-Yeah."

It got quiet.

"Are you mad at me?" They both asked each other in unison before mirroring a confused look.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Taehyun asked.

"I was a lot of trouble today." Taehyun smiled and walked over to him.

"I could handle it." Yeonjun smiled back at him. "I could pick you up something to eat, you want something for your headache? What about some tea hm?"

Yeonjun hugged him. "Thank you." He whispered.

Taehyun hugged him back. "Uh anytime it was really nothing."

Felix blinked a few times. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Surprise double upload and also look out for the announcement I'll be making later today 💛