29

He was used to this too.

He was on the floor looking up at San who had struck him for forgetting to clean something in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry." He murmured.

San grabbed his hair yanking him to stand on his knees. He winced looking up at him with watery eyes.

"I can't understand you when you mutter. Speak. Up." He said through his teeth.

"I'm sorry San p-please forgive me." San let him go and he fell back to the floor. He quickly wiped the tears that fell from his eyes so they wouldn't see.

He was used to this.

This is what he wanted.

And yet the hole in his heart was still there.

Wooyoung helped him off the floor and set the male down in his lap. "Don't cry." He said looking at him lip tremble. "You know we love you."

Yeonjun smiled weakly.

That's all he wanted, he could endure this if it meant he was with people who loved him.

He wrapped his arms around Wooyoung resting his head on his shoulder as the male rubbed circles on his back.

"I-I can bake a cake for you S-San, as an apology. I can do that right I swear."

San stared at him and simply nodded, Yeonjun quickly stood and went to the kitchen. He smiled despite the very visible bruise on his cheek.

"This is the only life for me." He thought to himself as he took out what he needed for the cake.

After about an hour the cake was done and was perfect. He put icing on it decorating it for them, he licked the icing off his fingers.

"The cake is done!" He took out a small plate cutting a piece for San and Wooyoung.

They walked over and San tasted it. Yeonjun waited patiently for him to say something, he simply gave him a loving smile and kissed his temple.

Yeonjun blushed looking at him with a shy smile.

"It's really good." Wooyoung said stuffing his face.

"I'm glad...d-did I do good San?" He asked.

"You did good." He ruffled up his hair. "I guess Soobin made you into a good boy huh?"

Soobin.

His heart skipped a beat hearing his name but it ached altogether. He didn't say anything, he just leaned into his touch more letting Soobin sink into the back of his mind.

It was better this way.

...

Seonghwa, Beomgyu and Soobin all sat in silence.

Taehyun was still at Beomgyu's house, the older didn't want him to know too much about his past.

The doorbell rang and Seonghwa stood up.

"Finally." He sighed walking over.

Beomgyu stood up as well and the door opened. He looked at Soobin who was still sitting, he took his hand helping him up.

"Show them respect or lose a finger." He whispered, Soobin nodded understanding.

They walked in and Beomgyu bowed.

"Thanks for coming." Seonghwa spoke as they walked in. "You remember Beomgyu and that is Soobin." He bowed to them. "Soobin this is part of the gang nct, that's Jaehyun, Yuta and the leader Taeyong."

"How many more are you?" Soobin asked.

"20 others." He answered sitting down on the couch next to Beomgyu. "So what's up?" He asked.

Seonghwa swallowed. "Uhhh...Yeonjun went back to San."

Taeyong sighed running his fingers through his hair. "So what do you want me to do?" He asked giving him a look.

"We just need to find him." Beomgyu said sitting next to him.

"Yeonjun went back to the guys who abused him?" Jaehyun asked. "I thought we got through to him."

"Soobin here fucked that up." Seonghwa mumbled but everyone heard.

They all looked at Soobin and he put his hands up. "I admit it I did have something to do with this but I didn't know this would happen. I was immature and all I want is him to come back unharmed."

Yuta sighed. "Alright let's get to work." He sat down and they all exchanged looks. "What? Oh you thought I meant now, hahaha no I'm hungry."

"I thought Yeonjun was your friend?" Soobin asked.

"Oh Yeonjun is like a brother to us, but the kid has been through a lot. He probably won't even come back, he looked at San and Wooyoung like they created the sun." Taeyong explained.

"If they got a hold of him again it's because he's weaker now, he'll submit more easily and do what they say more than he did before. We'll help find him but getting him back is up to you." Yuta added.

Beomgyu sighed. "We're well aware." He looked at Soobin. "You think you can handle rejection?" He asked.

Soobin didn't say anything, he just looked at everyone else in the room staring at him.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I have a confession to make.

Lord I am not your strongest soldier when it comes to Jeong Jaehyun

My friends and I have a group chat and one of my friends put me in "horny jail" because of how "holy" I spoke of Jaehyun but just look at him

He's just so 🤤 ✨SCRUMPTIOUS✨he's also my ult bias hands down he's the only kpop artist I speak "holy words" about

May the lord forgive me for I have sinned 😭😂