11

Important note at the end please read and comment on it if you want 💛
(*'-')

Soobin carried Yeonjun to his room laying him down on the bed.

"Nngh~t-take it off." He whispered trying to unbutton Soobin's pants.

"So eager, as always."

"Shut up and hurry." Soobin sat up taking his shirt off tossing it somewhere in the room. He took off Yeonjun's shirt throwing it on the floor, he slipped off Yeonjun's plaid yellow pants and then took off his black pants dropping those on the floor.

The tongues tangled in each other, teeth clashing as if they didn't have sex for a year. It all still felt so new each time.

Yeonjun pulled away looking up at Soobin with pleading eyes. "Off." He whispered tugging at his briefs.

Soobin took them off and then took off the thong he didn't realize he was wearing. "Fuck you're so beautiful." Yeonjun blushed.

"You're supposed to punish me." Yeonjun said wrapping his arms around Soobin's shoulders.

"I am." He settled in between his legs and Yeonjun gave him a look.

"W-What are you doing? Y-You know I don't l-like to face you."

"You upset me this is the least you could do."

Yeonjun shook his head. "N-No I-aah!" He moaned throwing his head back feeling him suddenly thrust inside. "No d-don't! Oh fuck~don't w-want t-to face y-you aah~Soobin!" He scratched his back with his eyes shut.

"You look so beautiful like this." He kissed his neck sucking hickies on him.

"F-Fuck y-you! Oh my-fuck! R-Right there Soobin aah~haah nngh~" his eyes teared up as he arched his back.

Soobin went faster, Yeonjun's nails dug into his shoulders. It was so good he was so close but then...he opened his eyes.

And the man he saw for a second wasn't Soobin but the man who hunted his dreams every night for the past few months.

"St-Stop!" He pushed Soobin off of him grabbing a blanket to cover himself. "Y-You this w-was your fault!"

Soobin sat on the bed confused. "Junnie what are you talking abou-"

"You t-told me y-you l-loved me! Y-You promised a-and then you l-lied a-and-"

"Yeonjun listen to me." He slowly stood up walking towards him. "I don't understand what's wrong? Who hurt you?"

"YOU!" He yelled. "I'm not crazy you always made me seem like the crazy one! You always got what you wanted I was good, I was good to you I was a good boy like you wanted why wasn't I enough!" He broke down into tears murmuring incoherent things to himself.

Soobin put a pair of pants on and his shirt as he started to walk towards him. Yeonjun slid down to the floor with his back against the door and his ears covered.

"Baby open your eyes." He got down to his level sitting a few feet in front of him. "Junnie look at me." Yeonjun shook his head. "It's me, it's Soobin look at me."

Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes looking up at him. "B-Binnie?"

"Yes it's me, come here." He held his arms out and Yeonjun crawled into his lap hugging him as he sobbed. "It's okay I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you."

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"Nononono don't apologize, I'm sorry for upsetting you. I should've listened I was angry I'm so sorry. You've been such a good boy for me."

Yeonjun looked up at him. "Really?"

"Yes." He picked him up carrying him to bed." And tomorrow I'm going to take you to the mall and you can buy anything you want. I won't give you a limit okay?"

Yeonjun's eyelids felt heavy. "L-Let's go out and eat."

Soobin chuckled pulling the blanket over them. "We'll go to a buffet so you can eat all you want, how does that sound baby?" He asked.

Yeonjun nodded snuggling up against Soobin who wrapped his arms around him. He kissed his head as they both slowly fell asleep.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

So I saw a few comments on someone else's wattpad page about sexualizing txt.

My opinion on it is firstly where I'm from they are all legally adults so they aren't minors plus they all meet the age of consent if we are talking legal facts.

Personally I don't think it's sexualizing, these books and stories are for entertainment purposes only and are to NOT be taken seriously on any occasion.

I don't personally know txt I don't know if they are gay and the possibility of a kpop group members dating each other within the group is obviously extremely unlikely.

This. Is. All. For. Entertainment!

If it makes you uncomfortable simply don't read it you have a choice here and for those who feel bad from comments they are getting from others just don't listen.

You aren't in the wrong unless you were to directly go to them and say something really weird and rated R about their relationships that's where it's wrong.

We all get laughs out of Yeonjun calling Soobin cute during their t:time videos and seeing them hug makes some of us squeal but there's a very obvious line between right and wrong.

I also saw some people say if you visualize it then......I'm personally a visual person I've always been whether I like it or not that's just how my brain works when you read a movie plays in your head well at least it does for me I picture what's going on it helps me stay engaged especially since I have problems reading it helps a lot

But we all know in real life from what we can see and what they show us their relationship is very pure, they laugh, they bicker, they cry just like you and me

I just don't want anyone to feel bad about reading...FICTION!!!