15

Thanks for 3k reads 💛💛💛

Yeonjun was sitting next to Soobin as him and Beomgyu glared at each other.

Soobin cleared his throat. "So Yeonjun I was hoping to talk to you about-"

"Yeonjun can't talk right now." Beomgyu started. "He's too busy running from his feelings like a scared bitch." He spoke nonchalantly.

"Well-"

"At least I'm not going around trying to get with people's sloppy seconds dirty slut." He snapped back.

Soobin looked between the both of them. "Okaaaay well can we talk Yeonjun I need-"

"Honestly Soobin why waste your time?" He asked looking at him. "He doesn't care about you?"

"That's not true I-I...I'm just-"

"Your one of those people who wants something when it's convenient for you." Beomgyu said sitting back and crossing his arms over his chest. "Now that Soobin is doing what you did you wanna get jealous huh?"

"I'm not jealous."

He shrugged standing. "Okay." He grabbed his phone. "Soobinnie let's leave."

Soobin stood up. "I guess I'll see you later Yeonjun." He held his arm out for Beomgyu to hold which he gladly did as they left.

Yeonjun watched them with jealous eyes and a heavy heart.

...

Yeonjun hadn't seen Beomgyu for the next few days he was always busy spending time with Soobin, who still hadn't talked to him despite Yeonjun actually reaching out to the younger.

"Am I stupid Felix?"

"Yep."

He frowned as they sat in their school library studying for a test.

"You know you care about the guy so just say it."

"I can't." He groaned putting his head on the table.

"The more you push people away, the bigger the chance you have of them actually staying away. Do you want that?" He asked with a saddened look.

Yeonjun pouted. "No." He murmured.

"Then you need to talk to him." He said flipping to another page.

"But now he likes Gyu~" He whined, his head still on the table.

Felix chuckled. "I guarantee you he doesn't like Gyu like that. Beommie is just doing this to mess with you because he's a demon."

Yeonjun picked his head up looking at him. "Mmmm...fine I'll talk to him...later." Felix groaned at this but couldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do.

The school day felt longer than usual, he got back home changing into an oversized t shirt and went to his kitchen taking out a glass and a bottle of whiskey.

He poured it into a shot glass and then tossed it into his mouth. He did that about three more times before ditching the glass and drinking straight from the bottle.

It didn't take long before Yeonjun was drunk, he sat at his kitchen table, his eyes puffy and red, bottle still in his right hand as he gripped his hair with his left hand.

I-I'm sorry p-please I'll do better I-AH!"

"Will you shut the fuck up? Can't you do anything right? You worthless piece of shit!"

Yeonjun heard his phone ring and he answer it.

"What?"

"Yeonjun?"

It was Taehyun.

"Beomgyu isn't here, he's probably out fucking someone."

The line got quiet. "Right." His voice sounded sad. "Are you okay? You don't sound too good."

Yeonjun snickered. "I'm fucked up Tae...in so many ways."

"Do you...want company?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Yeah."

Taehyun asked for his address, it took a while since Taehyun could barely understand what he typed but he rang the door bell getting a quick answer.

"First off." He kicked his shoes off closing the door behind him then grabbing the whiskey bottle. "Enough of that."

Yeonjun could barely register what was going on, he was completely out of it. Taehyun sat him down on the couch and put a movie on.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you still try with Beomgyu even though he treats you like shit?" He asked curiously.

The younger couldn't help but giggle. "Because I care too much about him he could never hurt me."

Yeonjun rested his head in Taehyun's lap.

"Soobin is a good guy I can tell...he does more for me than he needs to. But my ex...haunts."

"What was his name?"

Yeonjun touched his head. "I...can't remember his name or face right now." That's why he loves drinking. "He hit me."

Taehyun stroked his hair. "Why?"

"I-I was bad, I didn't listen when spoken to. I did everything wrong, I deserved it. I loved him so I kept trying and nothing ever made him say I was good or at least okay. It was always...bad Junnie and you're worthless."

Taehyun frowned at this as he listened. He hadn't realized how fucked up Yeonjun's previous relationship was. No wonder he acted the way he does at times.

Taehyun always got the idea that something happened to him, he would watch guys flirt and touch him certain places that sent Yeonjun into a rage.

It made more sense now.

"Yeonjun, you do know you are good right? You don't need validation from anyone." He spoke soothingly.

Yeonjun sat up and looked at him, his cheeks flushed from still being drunk.

"Thank you Taehyun."

He gave him a smile and then it slowly dropped as he watched Yeonjun lean forward slowly.

"Oh shit!" He thought to himself.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵👀

Yeonjun right now: you fool around with my man I mess with yours 😈