14

"BEOMGYU STOP LAUGHING!" Yeonjun yelled sitting in the youngers room on his bed with a red flushed face.

Beomgyu was hunched over laughing with every cell in his body.

"You are such a dumb whore!" He laughed.

"Shut up you're the whore!" He threw a pillow at him before covering his face with his hands. "I'm so embarrassed." He whined.

"You have sex with someone else for the first time in like a month and moan the wrong name?" He started laughing again.

"Beomgyu I'm going to jump out the window."

"Honestly I don't know why you cut off Soobin like that, if you don't wanna fuck him I definitely will he's hot."

"Beomgyu!" He snapped. "You can't have sex with him."

He cocked an eyebrow tilting his head. "Why not?"

Yeonjun blushed a little. "B-Because...he's a dick."

"I like dicks, we're both gay remember?" He teased.

"He's a jerk Gyu! Ughhh why am I having this conversation with you!" His phone started to ring and he looked at it. "It's Soobin." He sighed. "I can't talk to him right now."

"I'll do it." He snatched the phone from him putting it on speaker. "Hey sexy."

"Beomgyu? Is that you?" He asked confused.

"I'll be whoever you want me to be cutie."

They heard Soobin chuckle lowly. "You're cute and cocky, but sadly I'm looking for Yeonjun."

"He's..." He looked at Yeonjun who was shaking his head vigorously. "In the kitchen failing to cook."

Yeonjun glared at him. "Well can you tell him to text me or something, I wanted to take him out for lunch or...anything to get him to talk to me."

"Yeonjun is stupid he's not gonna talk to you." He ignored the glare Yeonjun was still giving him. "If you really wanna take someone out, why don't you take me out instead?"

Yeonjun scoffed. "As if he'd actually-"

"Sure, text me your address and I'll come get you."

Beomgyu held back the laugh he wanted to let out when he saw Yeonjun's shocked face.

"Sounds like a date."

"It can be whatever you want it to be cutie." He teased. "See you later?"

"Definitely." They hung up. "And that's how you do it."

"Beomgyu I'm gonna kill you! You're not going out with him."

Beomgyu took his phone out. "That's crazy cause it sounded like I am." He went to his closet picking out an outfit. "Why do you care? Go fuck Seonghwa again."

He took his phone out and called someone. "Hello?"

"Lixxie I just scored a date with Soobin."

"The cute guy with all the money? You lying slut you didn't?!"

Yeonjun was red and angry but had no right to be. He fell back on Beomgyu's bed groaning. Beomgyu got changed wearing a black long sleeves turtle neck and plaid skirt with knee high black socks and black shoes.

"How do I look?" He asked and Yeonjun glanced at him.

"Fine." He murmured looking away.

Beomgyu chuckled. "Don't worry I won't steal your man." He got on top of Yeonjun straddling him. "But if he offers dick can I have some?"

"Shut the fuck up and get off of me."

His doorbell rang. "That's him!" He jumped off of Yeonjun and went to his door answering it. "Hi Soobinnie~"

"Hey." He looked at him. "You look adorable."

Beomgyu couldn't help but blush. "Thanks."

He held his hand out. "Shall we?"

"Thought you'd never ask." He took his hand leaving.

Yeonjun rolled around on the floor groaning. "Yeonjun you dumbass! That stupid Beomgyu, he's such a whore!" He yelled sitting up. "I'll just go...get food...at Beomgyu's favorite restaurant."

...

Beomgyu laughed with Soobin as they talked.

"You have a lot of interesting stories Soobin."

"Yeah running a business has its perks I guess. So why doesn't a guy like you have a boyfriend?" He asked sipping his wine.

Beomgyu leaned for resting his chin in his palm. "I'm waiting for you to ask me out of course."

"Are you always this flirtatious?" He asked with an amused smirk.

"Are you always this hot?"

Soobin laughed again, he was genuinely enjoying Beomgyu's company.

"Oh Beomgyu Soobin didn't expect to see you two here." They both looked and saw Yeonjun standing next to their table.

Beomgyu glared at him. "You didn't expect to see me at my favorite restaurant?" He asked.

"Yeah, I also wasn't expecting to see you with Soobin." He put his hands on the table eyeing him. "You whore."

"Bitch."

Soobin looked between the two. "Uhhhh...am I missing something?" He asked.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Beomgyu's Outfit: